part 11

I walked to class and sat down I didn't feel like being bothered.

"Pss pss can I see your notes? " Nicholas said from across the room.

I rolled my eyes and walked the paper to him.

I tripped over something on my way back to my desk. When I turned around I saw Molly's leg stuck out.

The class burst out in laughter. I couldn't take this anymore, I ran out .

I didn't feel like even being at school I was going to leave, when I saw the word slut scribbled on my locker.

When I turned around the whole class was behind me staring.

''Who in the hell did this? " Candy yelled walking over to me.

"I did that stupid bitch should keep her legs closed and maybe she wouldn't be known as a hoe." Annmarie said hanging onto. Nate with a smile.

"Bitch I will ruin you. My friend Blair is a fucking virgin bitch you are the hoe. " Candy yelled grabbing a fist full of Annmarie's hair and punching her.

"Let her go bitch! " Kayla yelled running down the hall.

"Break this up now! Annmarie go to the principal office now! everyone else get to lunch before all of you get suspended. And Blair you follow me." Mrs.Tori said.

Everyone did as she said, I followed her to her class and sat in a chair.

"What is going on Blair, you are a straight A student and I've never had any problems from you. but now it's like the whole school is out to get you." Mrs Tori said

"Its a long story I don't want to talk about it. I really just want to go home and never come back here, I want my old life to go back to normal before Kayla came here." I admitted welling.

Mrs Tori got out her chair and walked over to hug me " listen stick it out today, eat lunch with me, and you can do home schooling for the week. I'll come to bring your work, and notify your other teachers. "

After school I walked down to the beach. I know I'm on punishment, but the beach is the only place I can clear my head.

My head went smack dead into someone's chest I gazed up to see Nate. "I....I...I'm sorrry." I managed to get out.

"It's fine." Nate said not looking at me.

I turned to leave but he caught a hold of my arm.

"Can we talk please? " he asked.