part 42

OUR SECRET part 42

I woke up and put my fashion portfolio together for my store that I'm opening when I graduate next year. I am going to move to New York and Candy will be moving with me to help.

Blake Tristan was sitting in his high chair. Dad and Tori walked through the door.

"Hey honey, how was he last night? " dad asked kissing my forehead.

"He was good. " I started back sketching drawings of clothes.

"How is that portfolio of yours coming along? " Tori asked hovering over me.

I beamed up excitedly "its going great, I'm so happy I'll be opening my store when I graduate. "

She smiled but it wasn't her usual happy smile.

"Aren't you happy for me? " I looked at her and dad who was looking at each other.

"Well we are going to miss you we were thinking we'd help you open a store here." dad said

"Dad no I have to grow up, this is something I want to do on my own. I will miss you all too, but I want to do this."

Tori nodded her head in approval then she took Blake to get his bath. Dad hugged me and told me he's proud of me then he slipped on the back to start the BBQ.

****2 months later

Annmarie had her baby, his name is Nathan. He is a cutie but he doesn't look like Nate more like Annmarie. He's 1 month now.

Her and Nate are still together, they take really good care of Nathan, well atleast Nate does because Annmarie just parties.

Nate and I haven't talked since the day he came by my house. I guess he is mad that Nicholas was over my house.

Nick and I are still really good friends. We haven't had sex or even came close to it again. I told him it's better if we keep this at a friend level.

School starts next month it's our last year. Nicholas doesn't want me to move to New York but I am.

I got in the car and headed to the grocery store, I was cooking tonight for the family and grams are in town.

I hopped out the truck and walked in the store. I grabbed a basket and picked out food's I was cooking tonight.

I saw Annmarie she had Nathan in his carrier and she was walking with a tall guy. They were close like they were a couple.

I looked at her and she jumped and hurried to the register.

Come to think of it that guy looks exactly like Molly's brother.