part 56

Our Secret part 56

**** Janelle P.O.V.

I put on my prom dress, heels, then my silver accessories. My mother came over to curl my hair.

I seen Nick walk in the room "Are you ready? " he asked me.

I smiled and nodded my head yes. We took a couple of pictures, as well as Nate and Jamie.

We all went outside and joined Olivia and Peter in the limousine. I know tonight is going to be the best night of my life.

I danced to the music with Nicholas, I love him so much. I can't wait till our daughter Sade is born. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that Nicholas and I are happy. I will not let anyone destroy my family including that bitch Blair.

She just bounces from brother to brother, but not while I'm around because I'll put her in her place.

I was tired of dancing so I went to sit down.

''Hey sexy mama " Jimmy laughed walking to the table I was at and sitting down.

"What do you want Jimmy? " I asked rolling my eye's.

"Oh you know exactly what I want, and if you don't have it by next week, then I'll ruin your happy little family. Do you understand?! '' he yelled making me jump.

"Is everything okay over here? " Nicholas asked coming over to us.

My heart was racing, I hope Jimmy doesn't say anything or I'll loose Nick forever.

"Everything is fine babe" I lied

"Yeah we good over here, so why don't you dance your ass back to the dance floor." Jimmy yelled jumping in Nick's face.

I ran to stand in between them my hands on their chest.

I loved seeing Jimmy so upset about me. his cute little nose all. turned up. He was as handsome as Nicholas. I wanted to grab him by his hair and kiss him. I know that would satisfy him.

"Jimmy I will beat your ass again infront of the school this time. You low life scum bag. " Nick moved me then pushed jimmy onto the floor.

I wanted to rush to my knees and help Jimmy up, but I couldn't.

Jimmy gave me a cold stare that made me glance away.

I took ahold of Nick's hand and we left.

Nicholas P.O.V

I graduate tomorrow and my daughter Sade will be born next week. I can't wait to meet my little girl.

I asked candy was Blair coming to our graduation. She told me yeah.

I really miss her and I think it'll be nice seeing my ex love. I hope she is doing as good as I am. And I pray she isn't to upset about me moving on. I'm sure she has too.

Im going to ask her to stay an extra 2 weeks just so we can catch up as friends. Because before we dated we were best friends.

I pulled Janelle close to me and I closed my eyes. There's no one I rather be with other than the mother of my child. I promised to give them the world and I will.