part 37

Our Secret part 37

I met Nate outside Candy's house.

"What is it? " I asked

''Blair I am so confused right now, I have a lot going on. I just need to know that your going to be here by my side."

"Nate I've been here by your side, but your not the only one who's going through things. I'm going through things too. So instead of you running away you need to talk to me."

"I know Blair I just don't think you'd understand where I'm coming from. "

"Well how about you tell me Nate? "

"Annmarie didn't get rid of the baby. So her mom put her out. She's going to be moving in with me. But Blair we aren't together, I love you not her. And I promise nothing is going to go on between me and her. I just want to be a good father. " Nate said.

I fell to the ground and just cried, I can't believe my life can actually be this bad.

Nate picked me up, "Blair babe please don't cry. I'm with you not her." he kissed me and left.

I didn't feel like going back in the house, so I got in my truck and drove off.

I turned my music up on blast as the tears raced down my face. I didn't have a destination to go to I just wanted to ride.

My phone rang, it was Nicholas. 'what does he want? ' I thought to my self, but I picked up.

"Hey Nick"

"Hey Blair I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I don't know how your holding up but I just wanted to check on you."

"Yeah well I don't need you "

I hung up the phone and sped through traffic.

I felt a big boom and my truck

spent around before flipping 3 times.

I couldn't really feel anything and I was slowly loosing cautions.

****rate for more (: