26. Ash Costello?

Athena Pov

Waking up, I noticed that I was under the arms of Chris. A blanket was over us and his long arms were bundled up together with his own hands interlocked. My hands were lodged in between my thighs while my legs were cuddled up to my chest.

I took my hands out of my thighs and shook Chris. "Mmm?" He hums, his eyes fluttering open. "I need to pee." I whisper. He lazily let's go of me and goes back to sleep. I chuckle to myself and get up.

After using the bathroom and washing my face I went on my phone to find that I gained about 3,000 followers on Instagram. What the hell? I only had about 50 followers yesterday. I look through my notifications and see "@joshbalz tagged you in a photo".

I click on the photo. Oh my goodness. It's of me and Chris on the couch sleeping together yesterday night. He probably took it when he got home. I'm going to murder him! Well, maybe I won't.

I might or might not have took a screenshot of it. Once I took a screenshot I went through the comments; there was either rude comments or the nicest comments.

"@miwcricky - who is she? why is she with Chris? are they dating?"

"@hannah_sitkowski - she's so pretty, are they dating? they make such a cute couple!

"@horrorqueenx - HAHAHAHA ew."

"@kayla.motionless - *throws up*"

"@stephmiw_ - I'm so jealous! she's so beautiful!"

"@ashcostello - aww @chrismotionless ! I need to meet this lovely lady!"

Then more comments pointing at that lady's Ash Costello's comment. I clicked on her page and found some pictures of her and Chris together. They look like close friends, to close of friends...

I then went on her tagged photos. I don't like what I'm seeing. Without even realizing I noticed that my face was cringed at the view. Wait, there's one of them kissing on stage! Is he her ex or something?!

No, she can't be. She would not have been that cool about the picture of me and Chris. I know I wouldn't be that cool about it. I'm not even cool about finding this!

Athena, calm down. Who cares if they had a past. What if he still has feelings for her? Who cares! I shouldn't! What if they never had feelings for each other and that was just for show?

That's probably it! It was for show and that's it. I'm overreacting. I put my phone down and grab a pair of clothes to wear for the day. Hmm.. since I'm not going anywhere I'll just wear something simple.

I grab a black v-neck shirt and my red plaid skirt that went to mid thigh. Thankfully neither of my eyebrows got rubbed off on Chris while we were sleeping. Thinking about Chris --- he enters my room.

"Hey there." He says with a groggy voice. I gave him a smile and continued looking through my makeup bag. He throws himself on my bed and observes me. "You don't need this stuff." He remarks, taking my bag away from me.

I try to get it back but fail. "Well, I want this stuff." I respond, again trying to take my things out his longs arms. "Give it back, you jerk!" I say, laughing. Is he really making me stand up? I groan and stand up.

After about 2 minutes of struggling and laughing he still has a hold of my bag. I did the only thing that would actually work in this situation: get on top of him. I got on top of him with my crotch on his and successfully took the bag out of his hand.

"Thank you Sir." I say putting the bag on my little table that I do my makeup on. I look back at him and he has the most seductive look that I didn't want to face away. "I, uh need to get ready." I say climbing off of him, he sighs.

What is he doing to me? "Where you going?" He questions. Fuck. "I'm going to hang out with Ryan and Ghost." I lie, saying the first names that popped into my head. "I should probably go then."

I feel bad for lying but what was going on?

***

"It's not possible to cheat in Mini Golf, Ryan!" I yell at Ryan, laughing as Ricky attempts to play mini golf. Ghost said he had plans with Kylie so I invited Ricky. Ryan has been saying that I've been cheating.

Him and Ricky both suck. "Fuck!" Ricky shouts as he again fails to make the ball in the whole. "You suck dude." Ryan tells him as I laugh. Ricky flips him off, "like you're any better." Ryan gives him a fake smile and returns the middle finger.

It's crazy how these guys have been here for me when I thought no one was going to be by my side. They make me, happy. The one who really makes me happy is Chris. It's not like it matters though.

"Hey guys, who is Ashley Costello?" I question them randomly. They both stopped what they were doing and pointed their attention towards me, great. "She's a singer from a band. We're pretty close with her, well Chris mostly is. Why?" Ricky questions.

I shrug my shoulders. "She followed me on Instagram, that's it." Well Chris mostly is. What is that supposed to mean? "Anyways, you guys are never going to get the ball in the whole. C'mon let's go to your house and order some wings." I tell them, mostly Ryan since I want to see his cat.

"I like what your thinking." Ryan says, swinging his arm around me. I mentally sigh in relief. I can't keep lying.