30. Love or Leave?

Athena Pov / 2 Months Later

Is it possible to fall in love after dating someone for 2 months? Well yup, I've fallen and I can't get up --- not that I would want to anyways. I love Chris, and I want to tell him, but I want it to be at the right time.

I'm scared though, he's leaving for tour with Chelsea Grin for about a month next week, I want to tell him then. I don't really want him to leave since these past 2 months has been the best with him, but it's what he loves and I have to accept that.

How can I get so clung up on one person? I'm not sure how, but I'm glad I am. He's with the guys right now rehearsing for the next month that has yet to come while I'm at home doing nothing since I finished my clients tattoo an hour early.

I'll just go bring food to the guys, since they must be starving. I can't bring pizza since Ricky hates pizza, so wings it is.

***

"Hey beautiful." Chris greets me as I enter the small rehearsing room. "Hello, handsome." I reply, adding a small kiss for him. "I brought you guys some food." I assure him, holding up the bags that hold the boxes of wings in them.

"You're the best." He tells me, giving me a small kiss on the cheek and taking the bags away from my hands. "Food!" Chris yells, bringing the guys over to us. "Fuck yeah!" Ryan yells. Surprisingly and fortunately, it's not awkward between me and him.

I guess we both knew the kiss didn't have any meaning to it. "Thank Athena because she brought it for us." Chris tells the guys. They all thank me while taking the boxes out the bag.

Chris sits down followed by me sitting on top of him. My back was on his chest as he wraps his hand around my hips. We watch the guys eat like pigs. "Aren't you going to eat?" I question him. "No, not hungry."

As Ghost eats, I noticed he was pointing his phone towards us. "Are you recording us?" I question him. He laughs and says no. "Say cheese." He tells us then quickly takes a picture. I probably look like shit. "I'll send that to you." Ghost informs me.

- Week Later -

Why did this week go by so fast? They're leaving and I don't them to! I can say that for Kylie and Ashley. We're dropping them off at the airport to say our goodbyes. Me and Kylie took one car with 3 of the guys and Ashley took another with the other 3.

"Stay safe." I tell Balz as I hug him. I've already said bye to him and Ricky. "You too." He tells me followed by Ryan walking over to me. "Bye Sitkowski." I tell him adding a hug. A month without these 6 guys is going to be boring. "Bye Walsh."

I say bye to Ghost and Vinny, last but not least, my boyfriend. I wrap my arms around his torso and he wraps his around my back then gives me a kiss. I love his kisses. "I'm going to miss you so much." I tell him. "I'm going to miss me too." I playfully slap his arm and laugh.

"You know I'm kidding babe, I'm going to miss you too." He assures me then again gives me a kiss. "You're the most beautiful girl in the world." He whispers to me making me blush.

Is it bad that I wasn't as this in love with Chase that I am with Chris, because honestly I love Chris with everything I got. "Chris?" I say, making sure all his attention is towards me but then their flight was called.

"I have to go Athena." I sigh and let go of his warm hug. "Bye." He tells me sadly and gives me a kiss goodbye. "Bye." I sigh out then watch him walk. What am I doing? I want him to know I love him. "Chris wait!" I call out.

He turns around and I get nervous walking up to him. I grasp his face and give him a passionate kiss. "What was that for?" He questions with his cheeks a bit red. "I love you." I answer quickly.

He smiles and tells me, "I love you too Athena."

-------

(A/n: sorry this chapter was short and complete shit)