31. Daddy

Athena Pov / Month later

After a month of waiting, today is the day Chris is coming home --- I can't wait! I've talked to him every day and facetimed him but it's just not the same. I want to feel his hugs, his kisses, his touch...

Thankfully, in hours I'll be able to see him again. Hopefully these hours won't go as slow as this month did.

***

Me and Ashley run to the door right when we hear the keys rattling. They're finally here! The door then opens and the first one to be visible is Balz followed by Chris. I smile and engulf him in a hug. He picks me up and spins me around.

I give him a kiss and he puts me down. "I missed you so much." I tell him as he enters the house. "I missed you too, a lot." He assures me. He puts his bags down and I take his hand into my room. Ashley did the same with Balz.

We both enter my room and I close my door and locked it. "Today, you're all control." I tell him, laying myself down on the bed. "If you say so." He says, then climbs on top of me. Soon enough, he kisses down on my neck, without doubt leaving love marks.

God, I missed his kisses. I let out a soft moan as he sucks on my soft spot. He stops and trails kisses up to my lips. "You're calling me daddy." He demands then hungrily kisses my pierced lips with his. "Okay, daddy."

He then takes off my black crop top that I had on and kisses on my cleavage. "New piercing I see." He says then kisses down on it, sending chills through my body. Right after that he took of my leggings in a seductive way that turned me on.

"No noises." He demands and without warning slips his fingers in me. I gasp at the pace he pumps them. "Shhh." He tells me, going even faster. I bite down on my lip to try not to make any noise.

I moan in my mouth and arch my back as he curls his fingers. He teases me even more by using his other hand: the thumb to rub around my clit. Again, I moan into my mouth.

Suddenly he stops; he was taking off his shirt. I bite my lip at the glorious view. Finally he takes off his jeans, leaving him in his boxers with a boner. I'm certainly loving the view.

Having him climb back on top of me was the best feeling --- well I'm probably going to feel even better right now. "I want to make you feel good." He whispers, sliding my underwear to the side. "Do it, daddy."

He liked me calling him daddy as much as I liked saying it. "Baby I will." He says followed by him slipping his full member into me. "Fuck." I whisper, leaning my head back.

Of course he takes the chance and sucks on my spot again. His thrust then starting appearing, earning moans from me due to him finding my spot admittedly. He moans softly as he backs out and goes back in.

The pace speeds up, causing both of us to moan in pleasure. "F-fuck." He stutters as sweat runs down in forehead; honestly he looks so hot right now. A couple of more thrust and pumps and I knew I was at my breaking point.

I could feel it in my stomach. "Chris, I'm-I'm about to-" I get stopped by my moan due to him hitting my g-spot perfectly. "Wait." He demands, pushing into me again. I don't think I can honestly. How can someone make you feel so good in so many different ways?

"I can't hold it anymore Chris." I beg, breathing heavily as he thrusts. His arms we're getting shaky, showing that he is close too. "Hold it baby." He tells me, concentrating on what he was doing. This time I really can't.

I climax and moan at the pleasure he was giving me. He quickly pulls out and cums on the sheets since he didn't use a condom this time. No babies for us --- well, not yet. He lays himself next to me and places a kiss on my sweaty head.

"I'm so glad you're mine." He whispers. I'm so glad I'm his too. "I'm so glad I have you in my life." I whisper back. I really am.