Alone

(Mitch P.O.V)

Esther-"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING? DID YOU OVER SLEEP? DID YOU HAVE SEX????!!!!!!!!"

I didn't even get to say goodmoring. This is an amazing way to start the morning geting yelled at by one of the "nicest" and "chillest" girls on earth.

Me- "First of all we did not have sex ewww. Second of all I am the reason were late I was doing my makeup and lost trake of time I'm sorry."

In the back I could hear Avi tell Kristie " Why does he need makeup he's naturally beautiful" In that moment my cheeks end up getting really hot and I start smiling looking at my shoes forgetting that I'm getting yelled at.

Esther- "Umm hello earth to Mitch."

Me- "Wh-wha yea I'm hear."

Esther-" Well sorry dosent sweeten my tea." ( drake and josh refrence lol)

Me- "I know I know."

Esther-" You know what let's just forget about this ok. Were all ready behind schedul and I can't stay mad at you two.

Esther kiss are cheeks and at the same time gives us the evil eye. Today we were just going over songs and thinking of some originals. We were just about to sing say something when Kevin snaps his is finger in the air and yells "Dang it." We look at him confused and then it clikes he forgot his cello. Esther looked like she was about to explode into a million pieces.

Kevin- "Can I go get it."

Esther-"Sure no need to ask like a child.I would of said yes beacasue you need it."

Kristie- "Why are you picking up your keys are you going with him?"

Esther- "No. Kevin and Avi's house is the furthest from the studio I figured since all I ate for brekfast was a granola bar and someone ( directly glaring at me) didn't get there coffee I should make time fly and go get them."

Scoot- "Smart.Can I come."

Esther- "Sure scooter just don't slow me down." She says glaring at him.

Scoot-"I make no promises." he says with a wink.

Kristie- "Kev can I come with you?"

Kevin- "Sure how can I say no to you"

That just lead me and Avi. Avi has been working on this song for the last few weeks and he's pretty into it. He looked so cute when he was serious.

Esther- "Avi you coming."

Avi- "No,I'm good and I don't want anything form Starbucks. Thanks though" He says giving a shy smile.

Esther- "How about you."

Me- "I'm gonna stay here and keep Avi company" I really was gonna try to make my move on that bass man.

Esther-" Back in a few."

When everyone walked out kristie and scoot were giving me the "Make a move already face". They were the only ones who knew. I trusted them the most I know it sounds selfish but hey I've know them since I was in middle school. When everyone left it was so awkward but I like to start conversation so I Sat next to Avi and asked..

Me- "Watcha working on big daddy?"

Avi- "A song I wrote a year ago. I found it when I was cleaning my room."

Me-"Can I hear it."

Avi- He smiles "Anything For the queen" I loved it when hi called me queen.

That first note hit my like a fucking bullet his voice was hevan he was hevan. I never wanted to kiss somebody as much as i wanted to kiss him right now. When he finished I asked him the name.

Avi-" It doesn't have one yet when it does I'll tell you."

Me- (keeps staring at that sexy bass)

Avi- "What"

Me-" Your just do damn hot I could kiss you!!"

What the fuck did I just say. Ohhhh my god what did I just do. While I'm panicking I feel a warm much bigger hand on mine. I look up to see Avi with a big smile on his perfect face.

Avi- "You wanna know why I came out bi."

Me-"Because you like girls and guys."

Avi-" For a queen you really stupid."

Me-"WOW thanks Avi."

Avi- " He laughs and then grabs my hand tighter. I came out as bi beacsue I like you. I have the biggest crush on you that's why I came out bi ,I came out for you"

*******CLIFFHANGER DUNDUN LOL. I always wanted to do a clifhanger I know I should wait till the story gets really good and juciy (yes I said juicy) but I couldn't wait. Make sure to comment and like ok I love you. Stay bad

-Alysha