Help Me

(Mitch's P.O.V)

After watching spongebob we go out and get some subway. I wansn't in the mood to cook and neither was Avi.

Me-" Good night babe." I say kissing his forehead but he moves.

Avi-"I'm sorry, but Winter called me like five times." He says looking at his phone.

Me-" Babe I bet she's fine. She probably called to thank you for the hundred time."

Avi-"Yeah, your right good night Mitchie." He kisses me and then falls asleep. I couldn't. Something about me can't help feeling that Winter's in trouble.

(Next Day) (Avi's P.O.V)

"Wake up sleepy head!!!" I yell trying to wake Mitch up. He's a really heavy sleeper.

Mitch-" What the hell Avi. Is that how Esther used to wake you up?" He says giving me the evil stare.

Me-" I'm gonna take you out for breakfast." After I said that he lit up like a Christmas tree.

Mitch-"Ohhh, were are you taking me." He says getting out of my bed.

Me-"You favorite place in the world I Hop."

Mitch-"And you wonder why I love you." He kisses me and then goes in the bathroom to I guess brush his teeth and get ready. Perfectionist.

( At I Hop)

Me- "Mitch what are you gonna get." I ask looking at the menu licking my lips.

Mitch-" I have no idea, they all look so damn good."

After a lot if debating we finnaly found out what we wanted. We told the watier what we wanted. His name was Austin and he was very handsome not as handsome as Mitch of course. He looked like he was in his 20's.

Austin-" Ok, is that all for you guys this morning." He says writing the rest of the order on his clipboard.

Me-" Yeah that's--oh my god no way." I say looking at the door my mouth dropping to the ground.

Austin-"Um... Excuse me." He says looking in my direction.

Me-" Um sorry yeah that's it." Is say still looking at the door.

When he walks a way Mitch holds my hands and asks me "What's wrong"

Me-" Look at the door."

Mitch-" Holy fuck what happened to Winter." Hey says looking her up and down. She looked like crap. She was limping and her hair was all messed up. She looked like she had a ton of bruises to.

Me-" Who the fuck is that old guy next to her." I say sipping my coffee.

Mitch-"Maybe it's her dad."

Me-" I know it's not her boyfriend Winter aint bout that life and I know for sure that's not her dad."

Mitch-" We should go over to her house and ask her what's wronge. That guy looks like suspicious."

Me and Mitch eat in peace looking at Winter every few minutes. She looks at us once giving us a "Please help me look" Her eyes were watery and you could see under that makeup she had a ton of bruises.

Mitch-" Babe, stop worrying Winter Is a strong person she will handle what ever is happening. Let's go to her house later,ok. Mamma needs some time with daddy." He says kissing Me passionately.

Me-" M-Mitch I d-don't think we should. What about Winter." I say trying to hold back a moan.

Mitch-" You know you wanna." He says and immediately After he grabs my ass and I can't hold it any more I moan.

Me-" Do you really wanna fuck in the I Hop parking lot" I say looking into his gorgeous eyes.

Mitch-" Yeah, baby your right. Sm-smart choice." He grabs my dick and I maon really loud right in front of this family. They give us dirty stares but, I don't care I was about to get it.

Me- "Th-that was amazing. You really didn't hold back" I say trying to catch my breath.

Mitch-" It really was, and I never hold back we should go see Winter." He kisses me and tries to get out of bed but grunts when he stand up."

Me-" You ok." I ask going to help him.

Mitch-" Yeah I'm fine let's get dressed and go.

The drive to Winters house was quiet. Me and Mitch were at the edge of are seats we both wanted to see if Winter was ok. When we get to her apartments I knock but, there's no answer. I go to twist the doorknob and surprisingly it opens.

The sight I see when I open the door is horrific. There was clothes and whips all over the place and worst of all there was a naked tied up Winter.

Mitch-" Oh my g-god Winter." He puts his hands over is mouth trying so hard not to cry.

Me-" Mitch don't just stand there help me." I run over to her grabing a pair of scissors trying to cut her free of the ropes.

Winter-" He.. I.. Help me.." She puts her arm around me hugging me like her life depended on it.

Me-" Hey look at me." I say wiping her tears with me tumb." I'm here ok me and Mitch are here for you. I'm not get let that old son of a bitch hurt you again." I say hugging her.

Winter-" He.. Hurt me and he's re-realy dangerous." She says pulling away to look at me and Mitch.

Me-"I don't give a fuck who he is no one hurts my friends now lets go." I go into her room looking for some comfy clothes and thankfully I did. I found some sweats and a baggy t-shirt.

We walk to the car very slowly. Winter could barely walk me and Mitch had to literally carry her to my car. When I was about to start the car she whispers "Avi, please hurry up that's him in that car." There was this black car that pulled up and the second it pulled up Winter tenses up. Before I could tell her that everything was gonna be alright Mitch did. " Winter look at me." He says moving her chin. "As long as your in this car with me and Avi that dick head isn't gonna lay another finger on you." He kisses her cheek and gives her a sad smile. Winter smiles and lays her head on Mitch's soulders and falls in a deep sleep.

Me-" Were home." I say looking at them in the back seat.

Mitch-" Let's just drive around ok. I don't wanna wake her up she looks so beautiful when she's asleep. And I don't think I'm ready to see Winnie here cry." He says looking at her and moving some hair from her face.

Me-" Yea, your right." I just jumped on some random freeway and explored Los Angles. When Winter woke up all hell broke losse.

***Heyy. How are you guys I'm really bored so I wanna do a Q and A. You guys ask me a bunch of random stuff in the comment section and I'll answer them. Make sure to comment and vote. Byesssss

-Alysha