That's A New Bed

(Mitch's P.O.V)

No fucking way. Did Avi just ask me to marry him? Everyone was looking at me wating for an answer the words just couldn't come out. I was blushing and my face was wet with tears. I could see everyone was anxious so I just said" Is Beyonce flawless."

He looks at me funny and then said "Um yes."

Me-" Then yes Avi yes I will marry you." I hug him and kiss the living hell out of him. He pulls away and puts the gorgeous ring on my finger.

Me-" Baby is beautiful." I say admiring my wedding ring.

Avi-" I got is coutum made for you."

Me-" Babe you didn't have to."

Avi-"Yes I did only the best for my Mitchie."He say kissing me and wiping my tears.

Kritie-"I call dibs on brides maids." She say giving us hugs and saying congrats.

Esther-" First the babies now this, you guys are literally killing me." She says smiling."

Kevin-" You guys are the cutest family." He says looking at are babies then back to us.

Scoot-" They really are well I guess we should leave and give you guys some alone time."

Avi-" Ok then well see you guys later." He says waving at everyone.

Me-" Yea goodbye." I say hugging them all again.

When everyone left me and Avi just sit on the couch with Charlotte and Sebastian in are hands.

Me-" Babe we should take them the bed it's getting kinda late." He looks at his phone and nods. We walk into the kids rooms and lay them down back first.

Avi-" I love them so much." He say kissing there forheads.

Me-" There a blessing."I say kissing their cheeks.

We walk into are room and Avi just callpoes on the bed.

Avi-" What you wanna do."

Me-" I have a few things in mind." I say with a smirk.

Avi-" Is that so." He says bitting his lip. He sits up and I jump into is arms. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him passionately. I slip my thoung in his mouth witch causes him to moan.

I push him down slowly and unbutton his shirt. I kiss his entire chest all the way till I reach his pants. I pull of his pants with is boxers and look at his dick.

Me-" You've been hard for a while." I say licking my lips.

Avi-" What can I say you'll be the death of me." I smile at him then take him whole. I earn a loud sexy moan from him and it was so hot. I pinch his nibbles and he shoots his head back.

Avi-" Damn babe, your so fucking hot."

Me-" You like that daddy." I says sucking and bobbing faster.

Avi-" Fuck yes baby I like that a lot." He say between berths.

Me-" Turn around." He does as he's told. Once he's around a pull down my pants and shirt off and get some lube.

Me-" Suck." I say shoving my dick in his face. He looks at me showing my those big green eyes then takes me all in.

Me-" F-fasther."

Avi-"Your wish is my command." He moves his head back and forth really fast licking my tip witch causes me to moan."

Me-" Ahh fuck baby t-that feels so good now turn around so I can fuck the shit outta you." He sucks a couple more times and then turns around. I position him and put it all in.

Me-" Mhm." I moan when I put it in. He was so fucking tight I needed to strech him out.

Me-" hold on baby I need to something else before I fuck you."

Avi-" What is it."

Me-" I need to finger you."

Avi-"I've never been fingered before."

Me-" I've masterbated enough times to know it feels good. You'll like it baby I promise."

I lay him on the bed and get some lube. I get 3 fingers and lube them up.

Avi-" Be gental." I look at him and smile beacasue I would never hurt Avi. I look at him and then slowly put one finger in. He moans and tells me to put another one in. I do as I'm told I add the other one and from his face he was enjoying being fingered I had all three fingeres in and I was getting hard just looking at him.

Avi-" Baby go faster." I push in and out for about 2 minutes and then stop.

Avi-" Why did you stop."

Me-" I still wanna fuck you daddy." I say smirking.

Avi-" Then make me scream your name like there's no tomorrow."H e says kissing me.

Me-" I will." I position my self again and push my dick into him. I go so deep witch causes Avi to shoot his back. I thrust with a my might moving my hips swiftly.

Avi-" Shit Mitch." He say once I start jerking him of.

Me-"Say I'm yours." I say smacking his ass.

Avi-"I'm y-yours." He say between breaths."

Me- Louder."I say kissing his neck and fucking him harder."

Avi-IM YOURS GOOD DAMN MITCHIE IM SO CLOSE." He screams witch makes me pull out him and suck his dick. I suck his dick all the way till he cums inside my mouth but I wasn't down. I lay him on the bed and fuck him again.

Avi-" Mitch I can't fucking take it any--Ahh damn that feels so mhm." He kept moaning and I could barley understand him.

Me-" Baby I'm about to..." I could barley finish my sentence because cumed right inside of him. We collapse next to each other out of breath.

Avi-"I can't wait to call you my husband." He say cuddeling next to me.

Avi-" I love you."

Me-" I love you more."

Avi- "Physically impossible."

*****Don't forget to comment and vote. Byesss

-Alysha