Charlotte and Sebastian

(Avi's P.O.V)

We walk I to Winter's room and thank god she was ok. She had two beautiful kids in her arm and I could help but smile.

Winter-" Hey guys." She say smiling.

Mitch-" Hey Winnie. There so cute what did you name them." He say walking toward the babies.

Winter-" This one's named Sebastian and this one is named Charlotte."

Me-" There precious, ca-can I hold them." I say asking like a child.

Winter-" Sure, Um Mitch do wanna hold one too."

Mitch-" Yesssss."

She hands me Charlotte and gives Mitch Sebastion.

Winter-" So are you guys gonna adopt them."

Me-" Well me and Mitch have been talking and we decided that were gonna adopt them. We're even buying a house in a couple of days.

Winter-" Oh my god, thank you I thought my babies would have to go into foster care." She sits up and extends her arms to give us a hug. Me and Mitch give her a big a hug and I melt. Winter is so brave and she is so strong. I wish I was strong like her.

Mitch-" How was labor." He says kissing Sebastian's nose.

Winter-" Painful, I'm really glad I made it through though. It was all wort it. Seeing them just puts a smile on my face."

Me-" Are you gonna make it."

She looks at the bed and then looks back at us her eye watery. " No, I lost a lot of blood during labor. They also had to cut off one of my wires to free Charlotte."

Me-" Couldn't they have done a C- section."

Winter-" That would of killed me faster."

Mitch-" You can't die." He say wiping his eyes.

Winter-" You guys know what. Getting in that car accident was the best decision I ever made. I can't explain why it's just when I crashed that car I felt at peace."

Me-" Do the doctors know when your supposed to die."

Winter-"No, all they told me was I'm gonna die in a week tops."

Mitch-" We'll take amazing care of Charlotte and Sebastian."

Winter-"I know you will. I almost forgot you guys can pick there middle names."

Me-" Really."

Winter-" Yea, just go outside and tell docter Jones. And when you do don't come back here. I'm kinda tired and I want to fall asleep knowing that my babies are in my arms."

Me-"Ok."

I hand her Charlotte and Mitch hands her Sebastian. She kisses there forhead and tells is good bye. I kiss her on the cheek and squeeze her hands. And Mitch moves a piece of hair form her face and kisses her forhead and gives her a sad smile.

We walk go to he front desk and ask for docter Jones. She came out in less then a minute.

Docter Jones- Are you guys gonna apot Charlotte and Sebastian?"

Mitch-" Yes." He say now holding my hand.

Docter Jones-" Ok what are your names." She say cliking her pen.

Me-" Avrial Kaplan and this is Mitchell Grassi."

Docter Jones-" Are you guys married." In my head I wanted to say not yet but I just said no.

Docter Jones-" Ok lastly what do you guys want their middle names to be."

Me-" For Charlotte her middle name will be Winter and for Sebastian it will be Winnie."

Docter Jones-" So there names are Charlotte Winter Grassi- Kaplan and Sebastian Winnie Grassi- Kaplan."

Me-" Yes."

*****My babies now have babies. YEYYYYY lol. Don't forget to comment and vote. Byesss.

-Alysha