Smoothie Challenge

***That picture has NOTHING to do with the story I just found it really funny lol especially Scoots face. M'kay back to the story.

(Mitch P.O.V)

After about 20 minutes I noticed Winter feel asleep. I decided to take her to Kevin's room with the help of Avi of course.

Me-" Hey babe what are you making." I say wrapping my arms around him.

Avi-" I'm just making some spaghetti." He says stiring the sause.

Me-" Mhm mamma likes." I say kissing him.

Avi-" It's gonna be done in about 10 minutes my love."

Me-" Awesome because I'm star---" I was cut of by my phone and surprisingly it was Scoot.

M- Hey Scott, what's up

S- Um nothing I just wanted to remind you that we have superfruit tomorrow

M- Oh shit I forgot

S- Are you gonna be able to come

M- Ummm yeah

S- Great what time are you gonna be here so I can get everything set up

M- Around 10

S- Do you have any ideas for tomorrow

M- No ,do you

S- Kinda I was thinking we could do the smoothie challenge with special guest Avi Kaplan

M- That's awesome I'll tell him

S- Ok well see you soon Mitchie I love you and tell Avi I said hi

M- Love you to and I will

I hang up the phone and tell Avi everything but, he didn't seen to happy.

Me-"What wrong." I say giving him a sad look.

Avi-" What about Winter."

Me-" We can leave her with Todrick or Esther even Kristie."

Avi-" Your right."

Me-" When am I not."

Avi-" Foods ready."

(Next day) (Mitch's P.O.V)

Me-" Were here." I say pointing at the mansion.

Winter-" Is Todrick nice."

Avi-" Is he nice he's AWESOME. He's gonna take good care of you."

Winter-"Ok and this house so big." She says looking the mansion up and down.

Todrick-"Mitch, Avi oh my god you guys look so cute holding hands and shit. And you most be Winter.

Winter-" Hi Todrick, thanks for letting me hang out with you while they shoot." She says looking at the ground.

Todrick-"Yeah anytime shall we go in." He says pointing to the door.

Winter-" We shall."

Me-" You guys have fun. See you in a little bit.

(At Scoot and Mitch's House)

Scoot-" MITCHIE I MISSED YOU!!" He says giving me a big hug.

Me-" I missed you to." I say laughing.

Avi-" I guess I'm invisible." He says laughing.

Scoot-" No your not. Come here big guy. Scoot gives him a big hug and then pulls away.

Me-" I'm ready to shoot."

Avi-" Then let's shoot.

Scoot-" Hey this is superfruit the best show on the internet my name is Harry." He says waving.

Me-" My name is Liam.

Avi-"And my name is Zayn."

Scoot-" And we are One dire---"

Me-" You know Zayn left One direction right." I say rasing my eyebrows.

Avi-" He did." He a says with a shoked face.

Me-" You dumb bitch." l say hitting him.

Scoot-" Hahah save that drama for your mama. If you guys can't already tell we have a special guest Mr. Avi Kaplan.

Avi-"Hey guys. You should edit the song in all about the bass in." He says making me and Scoot laugh.

Scoot-"Well today were gonna do the smoothie challenge. It's gonna be Mitch and Avi against me and Wyatt." He says petting Wyatt.

Me-" Your guys are so gonna loose." I say looking at Scoot sticking out my tongue.

Scoot-" Just beacsue he's a cat doesn't mean we won't beat your ass.

Mitch-" If you guys don't know the smoothie challenge is it's when you have 10 good ingredients and 10 bad ingredients and in this hat we have all the ingredients names and were gonna pick them and then when were all done we blend them together and then we have to drink the nasty suspense.

Avi-" That's sounds.....AWESOME."

Scoot-"What the hell do see in him this sounds gross."

Me-"Shut up. I'll go first." And thank the Heaven's I got bananas.

Avi-"Yasss babe you slay." He says trying to kiss me but I stop him. " That's my thing." I say kissing him.

Scoot-" Ewwww go get a room. My turn." Seeing the look on his face he got something bad.

Avi-" What did you get." He say smirking.

Scoot-"I got fucking canned tuna." Me and Avi bust ou laughing.

Avi-" Key, my turn. Yea we got syrup." He says giving me a high five.

Scoot-" I hate you guys." He goes to pick and then smiles. "Yea I got strawberries."

Me-" But that and tuna sounds like shit.

After a lot of pulling we finnaly finished. Now we have to drink it.

Scoot-" On three ready 1..2.." He was cut if by my phone. It was Todrick what did he want? I put it on speaker so everyone could here the reason why he interupted.

M- Hey Toddy what's up

T- Mitch come over here quick

M- Why

T- Winter just started throwing up. She keeps saying her stomach hurts I gave her medicine but, it's not working

M- Why the hell are you calling me call the damn ambulance

T- I did there on there way but, Winter told me she wouldn't go unless you and Avi were there

M- I'm on my way

T- Please hurry she just passed out

M- I'm in my way

Scoot heard the call and knew that this would have to be done some other time. Me and Avi head to Todricks house hoping that Winter would be ok.

*****Hey, don't forget to comment and vote. Wlep I gotta blast. Byesssss.