Winter

( Mitch's P.O.V)

Avi-" Good morning sunshine." He says kissing my cheak. He had the sexiest moarnig voice.

Me-" Hi babe. Did you sleep well?" I say sitting up.

Avi-" I slept like a baby beacasue I was sleeping next to the love of my life."

Me-"Aww stop it." I say hitting him."Are those pancakes I smell."

Avi-"Yup, I woke up super early to make them."

Me-" You didn't have to."

Avi-" I wanted to." He says smiling.

Me-" Thank you."

Avi-" I'm gonna go out and go get your Starbucks." He says walking toward the door.

Me-" You don't have to and what if Kevin comes back."

Avi-" He spent the night with Esmeralda and yes I do I'll see you in a little bit."He kisses my forehead and I'm alone. Well technically not beacasue I have pancakes, eggs and bacon down stairs.

(Avi's P.O.V)

The person I saw at the Starbucks made me happy but, at the same time sad. It was Winter. It wasn't the happy Winter I saw at the restaurant this Winter was crying and had the sadest look on her face. I decided to go up to her. Coffee can wait, if I don't go talk to her who will?

Me-" Um.. Hi Winter. You probley don't remember me but you served me last night." I say messing with my hands.

Winter- Oh, hi Avi." She says looking at me.

Me-" How do you know my name?"

Winter-" Well your a grammy winning acappla group." She says laughing. "My friend Daniel came up to me last night and was like your so lucky and I'm like I know they gave me a $30 tip. And he was like no you got to serve Mitch and Avi, members of the group Pentatonix and I'm like Penta-who. So when I get home I looked you guys up and now I'm in love.

Me-" Thanks. I know we just met but, what's wrong. Your not the happy bubbly Winter I saw last night." I say sitting across from her.

Winter-"My girlfriend broke up with me."She says looking at her feet.

Me-" I'm so sorry." I say giving her a sad look.

Winter-" Your not surprised I'm a lesbian."

Me-" No but, I'm surprised someone would brake up with someone as sweet as you."

Winter-"Thanks Avi. Growing up I had really bad anger issues belive it or not. When ever I would get mad I would go to a coffee shop or go to the beach."

Me-"Why would you go to a coffee shop and the beach."

Winter-" I don't know why but, the smell of coffee makes me happy and the beach is so peaceful. That's why I got a job at the beach and why I live only a couple of blocks away from the nearest coffee shop."

Avi-" I know we just met but you wanna go to the beach. Its getting a little packed in here."I say looking around.

Winter-"Are you serious. You are so nice, thank you Avi." She says standing up.

Avi-"To the beach."

*At the beach*

Avi-"So why did you at your ex break up."

Winter-"Well she's always complaining about how I'm nver there. I'm here like what the fuck. I'm the one working my ass off. She been saying for the past year that she was gonna go to school but, never did. We both met at a anger management group. We got in a really big fight and said a bunch of things we didn't mean and that what's happens when two people who can't control there anger fight." She says taking a long sigh after words.

Me-" Maybe you guys can get back together."

Winter-"I doubt it. She got on the earliest flight back to New York." She says now staring at the ocean.

Me-"I'm so sorry." Is all I can manage to say.

Winter-" Even though she was my first love the ocean always calms me.

Me-"What was her name?"

Winter-"Anastasia. Thanks for helping me." She says hugging me.

Me-" But all I did was listen to you."

Winter-"That's all need is someone to listen to. Even the happy bubbly girls have bad days."

Me-"I'll always listen to you."

Wintet-" That really means a lot because when I was little I lived in long beach and when ever my parents would fight which was all the time I would grab my bike and go to the beach."

Me-" Just know that I'm always there for my friends." I say holding her hand.

Wintet-" Thanks. Why were you at Starbucks?" She says looking at the sand.

Me-" I went there to go get Mitch some coffee." I say remembering that I left Mitch alone.

Winter-" Let's go get that coffee but, can we go to the store first.

Me-" Sure but, are you ready to go we can stay a little bit longer."

Winter-" Yeah I'm sure and I know you are missing Mitch that hickey doesn't lie."

Me-"Uh, you can see it."

Winter-" Yeah but, it's not a "big deal". Let's go." She says making hand quotations at big deal.

**** Hello. How are you? This is chapter 10 wow double digets. You guys are gonna be seeing a lot of Winter. Maybe she will be good maybe she will be Bad. That picture up there is Winter fyi. Well I gotta blast. Byesssss

-Alysha