Cutting

Trigger warning. Read at your own risk!!!!!!!

(Avi's P.O.V)

I drive around the streets of Los Angles debating on if I should smash my car but, I decided on something better. I headed back to me and Kevin's house and when I was in the house I screamed. I screamed my heart out. I was crying and screaming at the same time I was tired of screaming so I went into the bathroom got a pair of scissors and one of my razor blades.

I took a deep breath and put the razor into my wrist. I let out a squeal and bite my lip. I shot my head back and then add another line. This time I push it deeper. I scream, cry, yell, anything to make the pain go away. Esther always told me that cutting is never the way to go. What the hell does she know. I do this for 10 minutes until I hear Mitch and Esther scream " Avi were are you." I put my hand over my mouth trying not to scream.

Mitch-" Honey I know your in here please open up."  He says knocking on the door.

The more they kept knocking the more I cut. I got the razor and went as deep as I could. I scream at the top of my lungs.

Estehr-" Avriel Bejamin Kaplan open this door right know."  Hahaha like I was gonna listen to her.

My mom was my best friend. I love her more the BBQ. And I I LOVES me some BBQ. I don't  want to believe she was dead but, I had too and this was my way of coping.

Mitch-"Baby, please get out. Your scaring me." He says his voice breaking several times. He was breaking my heart the more he spoke.

I slowly open the door my arm bleading. When I walk out Mitch puts his hand over is mouth gasping, and then just started crying. Esther had the straightest face I've ever seen.

Mitch-" Wh-why would you do this." He says huging me with all his might.

Me-" I'm hurting."

Esther-" That's why you come and talk to us.

Me-" WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO DO HUH. YOU GUYS SAYING EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK DOSEN'T MAKE IT OK." I say yelling at my sister in my deep vocie.

Esther-" Calm down." She says backing up.

Me-" Get out, GET THE FUCK OUT." I say pointing at the door.

Esther-" Avi, what's gotten in to y--"

Me-" OUT!!!"

I slam the door behind her and just brake down.

Me-" M-Mitchie I'm so ---sorry. I.....I." I stutter. He hugs me and I just cry in his arms.

Mitch-" It's ok." He says kissing me." I'm here ok, as long as I'm here nothing's gonna happen to you." He say wiping my tears with his tumb and giving me a sad smile.

Me-" I-I love you s-o much."

Mitch-" I love you to. Now let's go get that arm cleaned up."

*** Heyy. Well I hope that was good.Don't forget to comment and vote. Gotta blast. Byesss.

-Alysha