Perfection

(Avi's P.O.V)

Of course I like Mitch he was PERFECTION. I loved it when he called me big Daddy. I loved it when he smiled at me. And the list goes on. My feelings for him were getting bigger. I NEEDED him. If he doesn't like me I'm ok with that I just needed to tell before my heart explodes.

Mitch's (P.O.V)

Back the fuck up. Did Avi Kaplan say he likes me. OMG someone please pinch me. I've been dreaming of this moment for years now and it's happening. I noticed that while I'm freaking out Avi is there wating patiently. The only thing I can mange to say is "You like me"

Avi- "Of course I like you. Your prefect (laughs) your hair,eyes,smile,body everything

Me-" I like you to"(looks at hands)

Avi-"Really"

Me-"Duh (laughs) everything about you kills me. Your hair gives me life, your eyes make me melt, your smile make my warm and fuzzy inside, and your lips looks so kissable.

Avi-"They do well in that case"

Before I could react his amazing lips we're on mine. This was happening I was kissing Avi Kaplan. I wanted to deepen the kiss so I opened my mouth a little giving him access into my mouth. I've always wanted to touch Avi's bare cheat,now was my chance. I slid my hand under his shirt and rubbed his nibles. I used my other hand to pull on his hair. After getting my hand tangled in his hair and by hands running over his chest I earn I deep moan. I could feel my little friend rising. I moved my hand and put it on his friend. I wanted to feel his friend and trust me I did. I looked him dead in his gourgous eyes and told him "Not here baby"

Before he could respond I smell food and Starbucks and think "oh shit" I turn my head to see a smiling kristie, a laughing Scoot, a confused Kevin, and worst of all a mad slight confused Esther.

Avi- "Um hi"

Everyone-(nothing)

Me-"Are you guys mad"

Esther-"Am I mad. I'm mad that you almost had sex on the couch we work on. I'm happy that you two are together. Are you together?"

Kevin- " Are you." He said rasing an eyebrow.

I didn't know what me and Avi were. I gave Avi a please answer look and thank god he did. He looked at are intertwined hands and said" I guess we are".

Kristie- "It's about damn time."

Scoot- "Finally."

Kevin- "Congrats."

Esther-"Please for the love of music do not I repeat do not have sex on this couch." She says laughing.

I was so happy everyone acted like they didn't just see us makeout. WAIT did he just say were dating me and Avi are dating. OMFG I'm dating Avi kaplan. This girl got here a man a really hot man.

*** How was that please comment and tell me. Like I said first fanfic I don't know if I'm really good at the kissing scene someone tell me if I am lol. Well byeee and don't forget to stay bad my fellow bad bitches I love you.!!!!!