Airport

Ohh my god guys guess what??? Esther got married, I know mind fucking blown. M'kay back to the story.(That picture up there is Esther and her husband Darien)

(Esther's P.O.V)

I was on my computer going over Pentatonix meetings to promote there new album. I was about book a performance when I get a call from Mitch.

E- Hey Mitchie, what's up

M- Hey Esther, can you come over

E-Uh, sure what happend

M- Avi cut himself again

E- What

M- Yea, I know I'm cleaning is cuts right now

E-I'll be there in 5 minutes. Bye Mitchie

M- Bye Esther

I grab my key and hop in my car and drive to Avi and Mitch's house. I knock on the door and was greeted by a happy yet sad Mitch.

"Hey Mitch." I say hugging him.

"Hey Esther."

I walk in to the house to see Avi messing with Sebastian.

"Awww." I say sitting next to my brother and my nephew.

"Hey Esther, say hey Sebastian." He say lifting him up.

"Hey Avi, how you feeling." I say putting my hand on his thigh.

"I'm doing better, it's just I lost two very important people and I'm taking it really badly."

"How's your arm." I say looking at his wrapped up arm.

"It's good."

"That's great, it's good to know your ok."

"Thanks Esther, You wanna hold him."

"Yes, please."

He hands me Sebastian and I melt. He was a beautiful baby and his sister was adorable. Avi was just there looking at me with the biggest smile.

"What?" I say looking up from Sebastian.

You would be a great mom."

"Thank you Avi."

"Anytime." I hand him Sebastian and go into the kitchen to see what Mitch was doing.

"Hey girly." He say putting butter in some bread.

"Watcha making."

"Grilled cheese."

"Make sure to make extra, beacsue I'm not going anywhere."

He laughs and the says" Its funny how you and Avi both love grilled cheese."

"We used to eat it all the time when we were little."

"Is that so."

"Yea, can I go get Charlotte."

"Yea, just be careful, she's sleeping."

"Ok."

I go into the room and see that shes wide a wake .I slowly pick her up and sit in the rocking chair. I grab a stuffed animal and give it to her.

"My names Esther." I say in a quite vocie. I know she can't understand me but, I love how she tries to say stuff but doesn't. I keep rocking her back and then my phone rings. Surprisingly it was my dad.

E- Hey daddy

D- Hey Esther, how are you

E- I'm good

D- How's Avi

E- He's good

D- How about the twims

E- There precious I can't wait for you to see them

D- I'm really glad you said that, beacsue im at the airport

E-What

D- I'm at the airport, I miss my kids and I wanna see my grandchildren

E- Ok, dad I'll be there soon bye

D- Bye

He's at the airport. Great he just drops by with no warning. I'm glad to see him because I haven't seen him in years. But he had to understand that a lot his happening with the album and the kids and oh shit no one told him that Mitch and Avi are getting married. He hated the fact that his son was dating a guy wait till he finds out he's marrying a guy. I don't think Avi's ready to see him. He didn't even tell our dad about his own kids I had to do that. Today is gonna be interesting day.

*****Don't forget to comment and vote. Byesss

-Alysha