A Day At The Mall

(Mitch's P.O.V)

I wasen't kidding when I said I wanted to spend a day with Avi. Today was gonna be fun I could feel it. We needed this day things were finally looking up untill Winter called. Like is he seriously gonna say yes and adopt the baby or baby's.

Me-" Honey you almost done."

Avi-" Almost should I let my chair down or should I put it up.

With out hesitating I said " Down."

The drive to the mall was quite until I spoke up.

Me- "Are you gonna adopt the baby."

Avi-" What do you think?" He say rasing his eyebrows.

Me-"I don't know."

Avi-" Parts of me believes that this baby will bring is closer and make us stronger as a couple."

Me-" Maybe it will bring us closer."

Avi-" Mitch." We were stuck in traffic so I had no choice but to look at him.

Me-" What is it baby."

Avi-" My entire life I dreamed of being a dad. I dreamed of having a wife and living in a nice house. But then I met you and my life changed forever. If I say yes I'm saying yes beacasue I want to take care of that baby with you and only you. We would be awesome parents. Even though we just started dating me and you both know we've wanted this forever." He looks at me deep into my eyes. I don't even need to answer him beacasue he was right.

I lean over and kiss him. I can't wrap my arms around him because were in a car so I decided to mess up his perfect hair.

Me-" Do you really think we'll be good parents."

Avi- " Absolutely."

The rest of the drive to the mall was quite but, we were both in deep thought there was no need to talk. When we get to the mall I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the door but, Avi slams the door and then opens it for me.

Avi-" Your highness." I was blushing uncontrollably. He lifts me up and spins me around and kisses my nose.

Me-"  Stop were in public." I say laughing."

Avi-" But, I love you and I wanna show the whole world that your mine and I'm yours.

Me-" Aww thanks baby."

Avi-" Anytime." He says smaking my ass witch cause me to squeal.

Me-" Avi." I yell putting my hand on his chest.

Avi-" You don't like that im sorry. How about this." He touches my lip all the way to my belly button and then puts his hand down my pants right in the parking lot.

Me-" Mhm- ba-baby your making me ha-hard."I say bitting lip.

Avi-" Do I know how to turn you on." He says rubbing his hands across my dick.

Me-" Yes big daddy ugh that fell so good. I want you to put your lips on it."

Avi-" Good, now lets go inside before I fuck you right here in the parking lot.

We walk inside and the first thing we do is go to the food court. We were both really hungry. Avi orders Panda Express and I order McDonalds.

Me-" I'll give you a chicken nugget for some chow mein."

He looks hard at his plate and then gives my some chow mein.

Me-"Nice doing bisnuess with you."

Avi-" Can we go to Aeropostale I need some new pants."

Me-"Sure babe let's go."

We walk into the store and this sweater just spoke to me. (Pitute above is the sweater)

Me-" Look at this sweater." I saw shoving it in his face.

Avi-" I like the colors. Are you gonna get?"

Me-" Hell yea I'm gonna get it."

He picks out his pants and we go to pay. We got a 20% discount beacasue the lady was a big pentatonix fan.

We walk around the mall hand in hand stoping in evey store we see. We leave after about 3 hours in the mall.

Me-" Did you have fun." I say walking to his car."

Avi-" I did."

Me-" yay." I say kissing his cheek.

Avi-" Ugh I don't wanna go to pentatonix rehearsal tomorrow." He says pouting his lip.

Me-" Me neither but, whether you like it or not we are Grammy award-winning acapella group. We have millions of fans and we cannot let them down.

Avi-" Well when you put it that way."

Me-" Just stating the facts.

Avi-" Shut up."

*****Don't forget to comment and vote.Byesss.

-Alysha