Chester

(Chester P.O.V)

Me-" I can't believe that cock sucker got you pregnant." I say standing up walking around the small room.

Winter-" Can I be honest with you Cheshire cat." She hasn't called me that nickname in years.

Me-" You haven't called me that in forever." I say laughing." What is it Winter wonderland." I say calling her by her nickname.

Winter-" One nickname at a time. And what I wanted to tell you was im not happy about this baby. I don't want it." She says rubbing her stomach.

Me" Winter don't say that this maybe your only time being able to get pregnant. You know what happend back in high school.

Winter-" Yea, I know." She says rolling her eyes.

Me-" You should be happy. The doctor told you that you might never be able to get pregnant. But look at you now. You should be happy but, right no your being selfish.

Winter-" How the hell am I being selfish." She says sitting up.

Me-" I can name a few."

Wintet-" Knock yourself out." She says folding her arms.

Me-" Firts of all there's a lot of girls out there who can't get pregnant. While your here bitching about being pregnant. And what about Avi and Mitch huh. You know how much those two have done for you. They just started dating and there like giving up so much to help your selfish ass.

Winter-" I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you talk to me that way." She says standing up but, immediately sits down.

Me-" Don't get mad beacasue I'm right. Winter I love you with all my heart ok the only way for people to get stuff through your head is to be stirn. I can't be nice beacasue you won't listen.

Winter-" I'm not mad I just should of moved the minute he sent me the letter just like you told me to." She says looking at me her eyes getting watery.

Me-" I'm really happy I got to see you especially now when you need ME the most.

Winter-" Yea me to, I love you Cheshire cat." She says standing to yo hug me even though she was in pain.

Me-"I love you to Winter wonderland. I love you so much.

****Well that's done. I need you guy's help ok. I need you to comment if you want me to write a back story of what happened between Winter and Chester. Like how they met what Winter means by that letter and why she's lucky beacause she got pregnant.

-Alysha