The Big Question

(Avi's P.O.V)

Esther-"You know what lets just call it a day ok." She says giving a loud sigh.

We all exchange glances and then nod heads.

Scoot-"Esther are you serious.I mean you never end rehearsal especially this early."

Esther-"I know its just I think Mitch and Avi should have some private time." She says smiling at us.

Scoot-"To do what." He said with a nasy smirk."

Esther-" To talk, god your gross." She said half laughing.

Finally I talked.

Avi-"Thanks I really appreciate it. I said smiling.

Mitch-"Thanks too. We really do need to talk."He said looking at are hands and smiling.

Kristie-"You guys are so cute. I literly can't."

Esther-"Please use this day wisly." She said glaring at us. "I will see you guys tomorrow. She said smiling picking up her purse and food.

Kevin-"Were are you going." He said concerned.

Esther-"Home. I NEED to eat." She said giggling."Like I always say I love you." she said stepping outside with her purse and MC Donalds.

"We love you to." We all said in unison. Everyone was now staring at me and Mitch and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. Mitch started looseing his grip, but I held on like my life depend on it. I looked into that sexy tenor's face now holding both hands and asked him the big question. " Will you go on a date with me." I waited for him to answer, my heart was pounding my palms felt wet. He looked at me then kissed me passionately I was so tempted to deepen the kiss but I had my best friends staring us down and they did see are little show earlier. He pulled away and said "Of course I would go on a date with you Avi." I felt like Jesus I was so happy. I hug him and then look at my friend and say in my happiest voice"He said yes."

Scoot- "Yeah I heard I'm not deaf." He said said rolling his eyes then immediately laughing.

Kristie- "Scooter." She said hitting his hand. "I'm so happy for you guys."She said giving us both hugs.

Kevin-" So that means I'm home alone which means I can bring Esmarelda over.

Me-"Nice to know your happy for us." I said laughing.

Kevin-"Bro! Of course I'm happy for you. You've wanted this for a long time and it's finnaly coming true. I just miss Esma that's all.

Me-"I totally understand and thanks. Oh and like my sister would say and I quote don't I repeat do not have sex on the couch we work on." I say making everyone laugh even Kevin.

Kevin-"I'm not like you and Mitch." He says making everyone laugh. In the back I can here Scoot say" Shits about to go down." Which makes my laugh beacasue I would never hurt Kevin.

Me-"Well damn."

Mitch- "So babe when are you picking me up." After he says babe he smiles like an idiot showing those beautiful dimples of his.

Me-"Um 7, and did you just call me babe.

Mitch-"I guess I did." He said blushing.

Tonight was gonna be a good night.

****Hola so chapter 4 is done who would of thought. I want to ask you guys a quetion ok. What is your weekly obsession. I just wanna know so comment below what yours is mine is pentatonix's new song "were are you know" and this song called "Graveyard" that Mitch covered about 3 years ago it's kinda sad ok. And yes I can have two weekley obsession. Because I'm the writer. Lol stay bad I love you.

-Alysha