Mom

(Avi's P.O.V)

I was woken up by Mitch nibbling my ear and saying-" Baby wake up." In his cute voice.

Me-" I don't wanna." I say putting I pillow over my head."

Mitch-" We have to go Esther sent us all a text saying there's a emergency meeting."

Me-" Did she say what it was about." I say getting out of bed.

Mitch-"No so I decided to call her and she seemed pretty shaken up."

Anything that involved my sister scares me. I say I hate her but, I don't I love her with all my heart I hope this is nothing serious. I walk to the bathroom and put on the shirt me an Mitch got at disneyland beacsue I had nothing eles to were. I comb my hair and put in my signature man bun.

Mitch-" You look so cute with your hair up." He say packing his bag.

Me-" Haha thanks babe."

The drive to the studio was quiet. Me and Mitch wern't in the mood for talking. Esther knew that me and Mitch were on this Disneyland trip she probably really didn't want to call us. When we reach the studio everyone's already there.

Me-" Here goes nothing." I say before stepping inside.

When I walked in I see everyone comforting Esther. When she looked up her eyes were red and puffy.

Me-" Esy bear wh-what's wrong." I say walking toward her.

Esther-" First of all I'm really sorry I interrupted you guys trip. Secound of all Avi I think you should sit down for this." She say patting the seat next to her.

Me-" Esther what's wrong. " I say sitting next to her.

She sighs and then speaks " Mom passed away."

No this can't be happening. My mom can't be dead she told us she was fine. She PROMISED.

Me-" Your lying."

Esther-" I'm so sorry Avi I knew you and non were close."

Me-"She promised us she said she was fine." I said my eyes watery.

Esther-" Avi, come here." She say opening her arms.

Me-" Don't touch me just leave me alone."

I run out the studio I can here everyone say come back but, I just keep running. I get in my car my face drenched with tears. I see Mitch walk outside but, before he can get to my car I drive off.

****What's Avi gonna do??? Don't forget to comment and vote. Byesss.

-Alysha