Hotel

(Avi's P.O.V)

We were on are way back to the gate when Mitch came up with this amzing idea.

Mitch-" Baby we should totally get souvenir shirts."

Me-" That's a great idea."

We walk into the store and look at a ton of shirts none of them spoke to us except for the one that said He's mine and I'm his.

Mitch-" These are perfect let's go pay for them."

Cashier-" Are these it."

Me-" Yea."

Cashier-" Ok that's gonna $15.30." He says putting the shirts in the bags.

Me-" Here you go." I say handing him a $20.

Cashier-" Ok here's your change. Good bye I hope you guys have an amazing night.

We walk outside back to gate. My car seemed really far in the dark. Finnaly we made it back to my car.

Mitch-" I had so much FUN today I wouldn't change it for the world.

Me-" I figured you would say that." I say kissing him.

Mitch-" You know what would make this night even better."

Me-" What." I say kissing him.

Mitch-" Go get a hotel room and I'll take it from there."

Me-" What if I want to be top." I say laughing.

Mitch-"Ok, I'll let you be top one time and one time only."

Me- I'm gonna make you scream my name."

Mitch-" Is that so."

Me-" Yea, can you do me a favor and look up the nearest hotel.

Mitch-" Sure baby it says ummm.. The nearest hotel is 4 miles away."

Me-" Let's go then."

(At the hotel)

The second I closed the door Mitch and me were kissing like there was no tomorrow. I was so happy he let me be top. I'm gonna make him scream my name so loud he's not gonna be able to talk for a week.

I pin him to the bed making sure he doesn't leave. I slowly take it his shirt off at the same time rubbing my hands on his dick. He let out a soft moan making my pants tight. I go up to kiss him and then kiss his neck giving him a hickey witch caused him to moan. I go down to pull down his pants making sure I do it very slowly. I wanted to make I'm suffer and I did. His eyes we're shut his pants were tight and he was this close to riping of his lips.

Without warning I put my thoung on his dick. He tasted so good.

Mitch-" Ahh... Fuck." He yells then immediately throwing his head back. I move my head up and down looking at that that sexy boy making sure I'm pleasuring him.

Me-" Yo---you like that." I say between sucks.

Mitch-" Of course I do big daddy." He say bitting his lip.

I run my lips around his tip making him vibrate. I knew I was giving him and orgasm and I don't want to stop.

Mitch-" Damn.. Av-Avi I should let you top more often.

Me-" You taste so good."

I get some lube from my bag and add a generous amount. I look him in the eyes and then push my fingers inside.

Mitch-" Fa-fasther please big daddy.

I do as I'm told I put an extra finger and push with all my might. I've never heard Mitch scream so loud it was hot. I put the condom on and some more lube and put it all in.

Mitch-"Mhm... Daddy." He moans which makes me moan.

Me-"Ohh my god you fell so good."

Mitch-" Faster, I want you to give me everything you got." He says pukkimg in my hair.

I bend down and found the right angle and then went all out. I move my hips so fast giving Mitch what he asked for.

Mitch -" OHH NY GOOD, FUCK AVI." he scream with causes me to smack his ass.

Me-" You like that." I say smacking his perfect ass again.

Mitch-" Ba-Baby I'm so close.

Me-" Me to."

We were both about to come so I fuck him with everything I got. I start to rub my dick because the pain was to much. Without warning I cum right inside of my Mitchie.

Mitch-" Turn around."

I do as I'm told and he cums right inside my mouth. I drink every last bit making sure nothing goes to waste. We collapse next to each other breath less.

Me-"Your so fucking hot." I say kissing him.

Mitch-" I can so get used to you being top.

We make out one last time and then fall into a deep sleep. I love this man I love him so much and I wouldn't have it any other way.

***This was so WEIRD to write lol. I don't write smutt so I'm really sorry if that sucked. Don't forget to comment and vote. Gotta blast. Byesssss.