Pain

(Mitch's P.O.V)

I get a rag and damp it with some water and rubbing alcohol. Seeing Avi like this broke my heart. I had no idea he was a cutter. He was on the couch balled up looking at his arm.

Me-" Ok, Avi this might hurt." I put the cloth on his arm and he hisses in pain I immediately take the cloth away from his arm.

Avi-" I'm fine." He say bitting his lip.

Me-" I don't wanna hurt you.

Avi-" How can you hurt somebody that's already been hurt." I raise my eyebrows in shock. I put the cloth on one of his deeper cuts and he eyes close and then open back up. His eyes were red and his lips were turning purple.

Me-" How you doing?" I ask dambing the rag again.

Avi-" Um.. Fine." He say rubbing his fingers through his cuts.

Me-" Ok good. You ready for round two." I say sitting next to him.

Avi-" Do you think Esther will forgive me?" He says showing me those big beautiful eyes.

Me-"Of course she will baby. Even though you blew up on her your her brother and she will forgive you if not now then later.

Avi-" I thought I would never do it again." He say covering his face with his hands.

Me-"Do what."

He looks up at me he eyes tired. " I thought I would never cut again." He say crying harder. " I though I would never become this evil this, rude this mean." He say looking at me. I couldn't look at him. I couldn't.

Me-" Baby, I've never been in a situation like this were someone I love is in this much in pain. I want to help you I really do it's just I don't know how." I say hugging him

Avi-" I know one way and one way only how you can make me feel better." He say pulling away form the hug.

Me-" What's that." I say holding his hands."

Avi- " I just want you to hug me and tell me you love me and never leave me." My heart stoped for a good 10 seconds.

Me-" I will never leave you. And I love you with all my heart. Right now life seems like shit but, I know one thing and one thing only. Were good and that's all I know right now." I kiss him passionately and climb on top of him.

Avi-" I love you so much." He says moving so hair form my face.

Me-" I love you more." I lay on top of him and kiss his ear and fall asleep.

****Heyyyyy guys. My poor baby Avi :-(. Don't forget to comment and vote. Byesss

- Alysha