Esther

(Avi's P.O.V)

I slam the door as hard as I could. I was pissed I was beyond pissed. How could he talk about my Mitchie like that. I walk around the room screaming my head off. I don't know what got over me but, I punched the wall. My knuckles were on fire but, here's the thing once Avi Kaplan does something he can't stop.

I rip off my sheets and slam my lamp on the ground till I here Mitch speak. I stop what I'm doing at stare at the door. I didn't want him to see me like this. I hated seeing myself like this. What's goten in to me. I open the door and the look on Mitch's face made me sader then I already was. Without warning I hug him. I hug him so tight. I start to nibble on his neck and kiss his cheek.

Me-" Mitch Please help me."

Mitch-" I will but, I called someone who can help you 100 times more then me."

Me-" Who?" I say rasing my eyebrows

Mitch-" Esther." He says with a sigh after words.

Me-" Thank you." I lift him up and spin him around.

Mitch-" I thought you would be mad."

Me-" Why would I be mad. I need my sister. I want my sister." I kiss him and trow him on the bed.

Mitch-" Avi, hun what are you doing."  He says between kisses.

Me-"I can't kiss my lovely boyfriend." I say kissing is nose.

Mitch-" No, it's just you just trashed your room you sure you wanna do this."

Me-" I don't wanna do it I just wanna kiss you that's all.

Mitch-" Ok well in that case." He kisses me again and puts his hands on my hair tangling it.

Me-" God your so pretty." I bite his bottom lip which makes him moan.

Mitch-"Your killing me."

I pin him to my bed and take is his shirt off.  I kiss his nibbles all the way to his pants. I grap his dick through his pants witch makes him maon. I slowly take his pants off with his underwear, admireing his perfect body. I rub my hands through his body and smile.

Me-"Your perfect."

Mitch-" I've never had angry sex."

Me-" Your gonna love it." I was about to put my mouth on his dick untill I heard the doorbell ring. I freeze and look at Mitch.

Me-" Damn it Esther's here." I say running to look for my pants.

Mitch-" Nooo I was in the mood for head."

Me-" Me to baby, but know I have to express my feelings to my lovely sister."

I was now fully dressed. I walked to the door and opened it only to see my sister sader then ever. I look at her for minute and then hug her like my life depened on it.

Me-"I love you so much and I'm soo sorry for yelling at you esy bear. I guess we all grief in different ways."

Esther-" I love you to." She says hugging me. I could tell she was crying beacasue my shoulder was wet.

Me-" Y-you wanna sit." O say pointing to the couch.

Esther-" Yea."

We sit down on the couch and talk.

Me-" I really miss mom." I say crying once again.

Esther-" I miss her too but, there's nothing we can do."

Me-" I know." I say looking at the ground.

Esther-" We can remember all the happy times we had with her." She says giving me a sad smile.

Me-" She didn't deserve this. She fought it already why did she have to fight it again."

Esther-" Come here." I go to her and she starts singing are childhood lullaby." You remember that." She says moving some hair form my face.

Me-" H-how could I forget."

Esther-" I love you so much don't you she forget that."

Me-" I love you to." I kiss her cheek and fall asleep in her loving understanding arms.

*****Don't forget to comment and vote.Byesss.

-Alysha