Rehersals

(Mitch's P.O.V)

We pulled up to rehersals hand in hand. I couldn't wait to tell everyone the amazing news.

Kristie-" I'm gonna be an aunt." She says hugging us.

Kevin-" I'm gonna have some one to play football with." He say smiling.

Esther-" I can't believe this."

Me-" You better believe it."

Avi-" Were even bying a house." He say kissing me.

Kristie-"I'm so happy for you guys."

Esther-"You guys are gonna be awesome parents."

Avi-" Thanks Esy now lets practice so we can get this over with."

Rehearsals was an hour long we were all working hard we even recorded a new song. When we were driving back to his place I came up with th great ideato see if the real estate agent would take us in now instead of later.

Me-" She said yes, now we can bring are babies home faster." I say kissing him.

We pull up to the first house and it looked amzing.

Allen-" Hi guys you excited to buy your first house." He say shaking are hands.

Avi-" Very excited."

The inside of the house was really big. It had three bedrooms and two bathroom. The kitchen was a nice size and the backyard was huge. We didn't need to see any other houses this was the one.

Allen-" So you guys wanna buy this house."

Me and Avi look at each other then smile.

Avi-" Yea, this is the one."

Allen-" Ok, great you guys can move in tommorw if you like.

Me-" Can we move in today."

Allen-" What's the rush most people wait to move in."

Me-" Well the faster we move in the faster we get to take are babies home.

Allen-"Let my ask my boss ok." He goes on the phone and then comes back with a huge smile." You guys can move in the house is yours."

I kiss Avi and then thank Allen for helping us be one step closer to being family. I tell eveyone in a group chat the great news.

M-We bought the house!!! Were even moving in today

K- OMFG I'm totally coming over

E- Yayyyyyy

K-I'll be there soon

In less then 10 minutes everyone was here.

Avi-" First thing first we need to make the nursery for the babies."

Kevin-" How about Kristie and Esther go shopping for clothes they have the best taste and me you and Mitch can go shoping for the crib and stuff."

Me-"That's an AMAZING idea, nice thinking Kervy.

Kevin-" Then let's go shopping I can't wait see my niece and nephew."

******I don't know anything about adoption or real estate so bare with me lol. Don't forget to comment and vote. Byesssss

Did any of you see the new superfruit video. Holy shit they slayed. I'm so ready for a Hip Hop goes Broadway 3!!!!

- Alysha