The Past

(Chester's P.O.V)

I was on my way to the youth center. I didn't want to got but, my friend confinsed me.

Me-"Where's my candy."

Winter-" Is that the only reason you came." She says digging in her bag for my M&M's.

Me-" I don't understand why I still have to go here." I say taking a seat next to my friend Natilie.

Winter-" Because your bipolar and you can't control it."

Me-"I take my meds on a daily basis." I say looking at the ground.

Winter-"That doesn't mean anything. One minute your happy the next minute you trun into my dad."

Me-"Do not compare me to that no good asshole." I say eating some more M&M's. Winter was about to speak but, Mrs.Mirabell cut her off.

Mrs. Mirabell- " How are you guys today." She says smiling. She would always smile.

Me-" I don't want to be here." I say looking at my phone.

Mrs. Mirabell- "Well until, you change your attitude and start taking your MEDS and not leave them around the bulding maybe I'll tell your parol officer that you can leave."She says making everyone oooooo.

Me-" I just wanna go."

Mrs. Mirabell- I'm doing to help you to help all of you. No stop complaining and go take your 10:00 meds."

I go into the bathroom and go take my meds. They tasted so gross I hated them. When I step out I got slapped by Winter.

Me-" What the hell." I say rubbing my face.

Winter-" You lied to me. I trusted you after everything you did I still trust you. After you got aresterd for the drugs all your friends left you expect for me. After you got diagnosed with Bipolar depression I stood by you, Why would you do this?" She says looking at me.

Me-" I was forced to do the drugs."

Winter-" You could of gone to the police and you could of gone to me but, instead you decided to get high."

Me-" It's complicated."It really wasn't I just hated when she was right.

Winter-" If you don't do good in this youth group. Your gonna go to jail.

Me-" I'm trying but, this is hard."

Winter-" Try harder god damit Chester." She says walking away. I should of gone to the police but, I wanted to for in.

(Next Day)

"CHESTER COME TO THE PARK QUICK. I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE BEING DISTURPED BUT, I NEED YOU NOW THEN EVER. PLEASE HURRY."

That's all I needed. My best friend needed me. I got my bike and peddled as fast as I could to the beach. Winter was on a bench reading a letter her face wet. When she saw me she didn't even bother to wipe them. I've seen, her cry too many times to care what she looked like.

Me-"Winter wonderland baby what's wrong." I says putting my arm around her.

Winter-" He never died." She said in a hushed tone.

Me-" Who? Who never died." I say getting ready to beat someone's ass.

Winter-" My dad. HE FAKED HIS DETH THAT NO GOOD BASTERD FAKED HIS DETH." I've never seen Winter this mad it was terrifying.

Me-"How do you know that." I say putting my hand in her thigh.

Winter-" He sent me this dumb letter." She says handing it to me. It read...

Hey Winnie. How are you? I've been watching you and damn im impressed. After everything that happened between me and your mom and who can forget about Donavon You still mange to be that ball of shine that i HATE. You look good I'm really glad you let your hair out curly. It looks nice. I'm gonna find you Winter and I'm gonna make you wish you never told the police anything. Your a dead bitch you hear me. That youth center isn't gonna save you.

Me-"He's watching you. Winter you need to leave before that crazy fucker hurts you." I say balling up my fist.

Winter-" Were am I supposed to go huh."

Me-"Los Angles. You were excepted into that college. They said they would pay for everything."

Winter-" I don't know if I wanna go there, and please stop balling up your fist.

Me-" Are you fucking kidding me. That crazy no good fucker is thrething you."

Winter-"I can take him. I know all his moves." She says looking at the sand.

Me-"Go to the police."

Winter-" I can't to that. I don't want to go to court again. I hated being interrogated.

Me-" Your unbelievable. When your dad hurts you. Don't come crying to me." I say walking away.

Winter-"Hey while your walking take these."She handed me my bottle of pills.

Me-" What the hell Winter."

Winter-" Just take them. For me." She says givung a sad smile. I shove them in my pocket and when I'm far away I throw them in the trash. How many times do I have to say it I don't need my meds. Im fine. I'm fine.

******Hey so this is part one of the past of Winter and Chester. I thought it will be cool if you found out more of Winter and Chester. And don't worry you guys are gonna see Avi and Mitch soon. Don't forget to vote and comment. Byessss.

-Alysha