Can't Wait

(Mitch's P.O.V)

After I left the studio I went to lunch with Scoot and Kristie. We went to Burger king cause mamma was in the mood for a Whopper.

Kristie- "Avi and Mitchie sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g." She said laughing.

Scoot-"More like s-e-x". He said smiling.

Kristie-"Scootland what the hell is your problem. You are more sarcastic then usual coming from the girl who who's known you for so long." She says glaring at Scoot and then to me.

Me- "Kristie calm down." I say holding her hand. "I like it when Scoot's all sassy Mc sass in burg, it's funny." I say looking at scoot.

Kristie-" I just feel like he should be easy on you." She says looking at me. "Expecilly when you have a really important date in a couple of hours." She says looking at Scoot. "I know he's kidding, but you've wanted this for so long at it's finnlay happening the least we can do is be supportive." She's says looking at Scoot, not even looking at me.

Scoot-" Hey being sarcastic is my way of showing how much I love Mitch and how happy I am for you and Avi." He says looking at the both of us.

Me-"What the hell is taking them so long." I say standing up and looking back at the Burger King kitchen.

Five minutes later I hear "Order number 251 ,order number 251." I fucking sprinted like Forest Gummp. When I got back to my seat it looked like Kristie and Scoot cleared everything up. Those two can never stay mad at each other. I remember back in high school Kristie had the biggest crush on this guy named Tony. Prom was just around the corner and Kristie was about to ask him to go,but
Scoot decided to tell Tony himself. Kristie blew up on him like a firework, but immediately hugged him for trying to be a good friend.

After eating we go back to me and Scoots aprtment and just relaxed. It was now 2:00 and I couldn't stop thinking about Avi. It was driving me crazy that he wouldn't tell me were we were going, but I trust Avi.

Me-"Hey will you guys help me get ready for the date. I say standing up.

Kristie-"Will we. Of course we will you dumb dumb. She says standing up to hug me.

Scoot-"Do I look stupid or some shit. Of course I'm gonna help my beatfriend get ready for the date that can change his life forever. He says giving me a hug too.

I swear if I didn't have them. My life would be over. I'm so glad to call them my bestfriends.

(Avi's P.O.V)

I can't wait for my date with Mitch. My heart was pounding my hands were sweating. Kevin left about an hour ago to go pick up Esmeralda. I had the whole apartment to myself and what do I do I call my beloved sister.

Me-"Hey Esy bear." I gave her this nickname when I was little and it just stuck.

Esther-"Hey A" I could see her smiling through the phone.

Me-"I an not that dude from pretty little liars." I say geeting all defensive.

Esther-" I know I just love how mad you get."

Me-" I called to ask you a question not to aurggue over my terrible nickname."

Esther-"Hit me,"

Me-"Oh I will." I say smillimg

Esther-"Avi watch it. I'm your big sister, but that won't stop me from killing you will it."

Me-" I wanted to ask you if you would come over."

Esther-"Why, do you have a boo boo. You want me to kiss it and make it feel better." I could here her in the back making kissing noises.

Me-" I asked Mitch out and since Kevin isn't here will you help me get ready."

Esther-"Wait you asked Mitch out?! FINNALY. She said yelling. "I'm so happy for you. When did you ask him out.

Me- "After you left"

Esther'" It sucks that I wasen't there, but at least you called me to help you.

Me-"Esther I couldn't wait it was like now or never. And since Kevin isn't hear I need help getting ready.

Esthet-"So I'm like your second choice." She says getting angry.

Me-"Yes and no. I'm kinda happy Kev left I think my sister helping me get ready for my first ever date with a guy is huge."I say taking a deep breath after.

Esther-"Thanks little bro be there in 10. love you."

Me-"Hate you."

Esther-"Don't push it."

****Another chapter done yeah!!!!! Thank you all so much your comments and votes they make me the happiest girl ever. I am really happy you guys are enjoying this. I honestly thought this was gonna suck and then I see all the votes and comments and I'm like holy shit people like my writting. So again thank you and don't forget to stay bad.

-Alysha