Winnie

(Winter's P.O.V)

I'm so happy Avi noticed me at Starbucks I really needed to talk to someone or I would have completely lost it. When I get to my apartment I saw someone who I never wanted to see in my life my father.

Me-" Why the hell are you here." I say avoiding eye contact.

Dad-" A hi daddy, how are you wouldn't kill you." His voice brought chills trough my whole body.

Me-" Uh, it acually will and how did you get into my house." I say rasing my eyebrows.

Dad- "Are you serious I used to pick locks all the time when you were little." He says smiling showing me those ugly teeth.

Me-" Get out!!!" I say yelling. My childhood is something I HATE talking about and to see the devil in my house just made me even more pissed off then I all ready was.

Dad-" That is no way to talk to your dad." He says walking up to me but I step back.

Me-" Are you fucking kidding me right now. My dad died when I was 12 I went to his funeral I saw him get BUURIED!!!" I say yelling.

Dad-" I am so tired of your bullshit Winnie I am your dad weather you like it it not." He says slapping me. My childhood all over again.

Me-" DON'T CALL ME THAT NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!"

Dad-" You listen and you listen damn good." He says only inches from my face. "Now I want you to get in that room and get ready."

Me-"No." I say folding my hands

Dad-"Maybe this will change your mind." He puts his crusty dry lips on mine. His mouth tasted like alcohol and desperation."

Me-"STOP. I'll go just don't hurt me please." I say tears forming in my eyes.

Dad-"I make no promise" He says with a nasy evil smirk.

(Flashback)

" You dumb bitch, why would you do that."

" Beacasue I don't want him to now his evil father."

Me-"Donny when is mommy and daddy gonna stop fighting." I say messing with my bracelet.

Donavon-" I have no idea, its annoying isn't it."

Me-" I just want it all to be over." I say now crying.

Donavon-"Hey, don't cry lm here for you im always here for you."

Me-" I know."

Donavon-" Winnie I want you to promise me something." I loved it when he called me Winnie he gave me the nickname when I was 8 because I got a Winnie the pooh cake for my birthday.

Me-" Yea, anything." I say looking at him.

Donavon-" I want you to promise me that whatever happens you will always smile. You and I both know that we don't desrve this. You are the bravest 14 year old I know and I love you for that don't you ever forget that."

Me-" Ok." I say looking at the ground.

Donavon-" And what ever happens I don't want you to never I mean never turn in to dad you hear me."

My mom is the nicest, swetest person you will ever meet. My dad treats her like absoulute shit but she still finds a way to smile. I mean my dad could beat the CRAP out of her and when I ask her if she's ok she smiles and walkes away.

Donavon-" Now let's go to bed." He kisses my head and goes back to his room.

(Next Day)

Mom-"Winter can you please come down here." She says her vocie really shakey.

Me-" Um.. Ok." I get out of my bed and put my hair in a lazy bun. When I get down stairs I see my mom tied up crying my heart stops. Seeing her like this kills me.

Me-"What are you doing to her!!!" I say yelling.

Dad-"You knew." He says with the belt in his hand.

Me-"knew what." I say looking at my mom.

Dad-" THAT SHE GOT AN APORTION." He says yelling.

Me-"Yes I knew, but she only did it because you would hurt that baby just like you hurt me and Donavon."

Dad-" You know what." He wipe me several times making me cry.

Mom-" Andre stop hurting her."

Dad-" Melssia shut up. Now Winter go get you brother."

I do as I'm told I scream "Donavon wake up" When I'm close to his door. When I walk in I see the most terrifying thing.

Mom-"MOMMY!!!!DADDY!! COME ON HERE."I scream trying not to cry."

Mom-"Baby whats---oh my god." She puts her hand over her mouth. "Andre call 911."

Dad-"Why, You and me both know he's dead."

Mom-" CALL THEM GOD DAMN IT." she runs over to my brother trying to get the rope off of his neck. I knew it was no use my brother was dead.

( At the hospital)

Docter-" I'm so sorry but, Donavon Hallow is dead." Hearing that word made me froze. I couldn't take it any more I ran outside my parents following behind.

Mom-" Winnie I'm so sorry. Wait were are you going."

Me-"DON'T CALL ME THAT ONLY DONAVON CAN CALL ME THAT BUT HES DEAD SO I DONT WANNA HERE THAT NAME AGAIN AND IM GOING TO THE BEACH." My dad grapes my hand but I yank it and run.

2 years later my dad dies. I know I should be happy but I couldn't. About 4 months after my dad dieas my mom ran away. She left me at a friend's house. "Remember Winter smile always smile." I tell myself as I run to the beach

***Hi this was sad to write lol. Make sure to comment and vote. Gotta blast byessss.

-Alysha