Welcome Home

(Avi's P.O.V)

We were on are way to the Hospital when I took a unexpected turn to the mall.

Mitch-" Babe, why are we here?" He says frowning.

Me-" I need to pick up something, it will be quick I promise." I kiss him and walk in to the mall.

Worker-" Hello, welcome to kevin jewelers, how may I help you."

Me-" Hi, I'm here for pick up, Avi Kaplan.

Worker-" Ok, here it is custom ring." He hands me the ring and I melt it looked wonderful it had everything I asked for.

Me-" Thank you."

Woker-" Hope he says yes."

Me-" Me too."

I hop back in the car and go to the Hospital.

We walk to Winter's room and see that she is feeding Sebastian.

Me-" Hey Winter."

Winter-" Hey guys, you here to take them home." She say looking up.

Mitch-" Yea."

Winter-" Ok well you guys are gonna have to fill out a lot of paper work." she says laughing.

Me-" That's ok, anything to bring Charlotte and Sebastian home."

Winter-"Well then here you guys go." She hands us the twins and waves. We were about to walk out when she says something that makes me smile.

Winter-" By the way I love there middle names." She says winking.

We walk to the front desk and fill out the paper work. Winter wasen't kidding this was a shot loud if paper work. Mitch took Sebastian's and I took Charlotte's. We finished in about 20 minutes.

Docter Jones-" I'm so happy to see everything worked out you guys are now free to go."

We walk outside to the car and strap them in.

Mitch-" I think I should sit I the middle just in case something happens."

Me-" Ok."

We drive to the house happy as could be. I was gonna propose to Mitch when we got the kids. It's now or never. When we get inside everyone was in awe.

Scoot-" Oh my god there so cute."

Kristie-" I need to hold one." I give sebastian and she smiles.

Kevin-" I still can't belive I'm and uncle."

Esther-" Can I see the girl."

Mitch-"Her name is Charlotte and this is Sebastian." I say smiling at my kids.

After a while all we do is talk about how cute the kids are and how happy we are. Like I said now or never.

Me-" Mitchie I need to tell you something."

Mitch-" M'kay babe what is it. "

I shift my body so I'm facing him and speak. "The day I first saw you I was like damn he's hot but, I put my feelings aside for the sing-off and because I was positive I was straight. The more I got to know you the morw I fell in love with you. Your perfect and I wanna show the world that your mine and I'm yours so I guess what I'm trying to say is." I get down on my knee and say" Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi will you marry me?"

******Did you guys see the new Pentatonix video "Sing" holy moly it was amazing I almost cried lol. Don't forget to comment and vote.

P.S the picture up there is Sebastian and Charlotte.