Date Night

(Avi's P.O.V)

Mitch looked like and Angel. I really wanted to kiss him. We walked hand in hand to my car. Before I could buckle up he took the aux cord. I started the car and Twenty one Piolts "Ride" was blasting through my car. I fucking loved that song I had no idea Mitch liked it.

Me-" I love Twenty one piolts. Have you heard of there song stressed out."

Mitch-" I would be a fake fan if I said no." He says really sassy.

Me-" We should totally cover this some day."

Mitch-" You're cute and smart." He says blushing. "Avi, can you give me a clue on where were going. He says making puppy eyes.

Me -" No babe."

Mitch-" Fine." He says folding his arms which makes me smile.

Twenty one piolt was balstimg through my car and I loved it after all the songs were done Valentine started playing. Mitch sang his part while I sang Scoots.

Mitch-" We sound amazing."

Me-" Hell yeah we do. Oh my god Mitchie guess what." I say smiling.

Mitch-" What? Wait don't tell me, are we here."

Me-" Yup" I have never scene Mitch smile that huge. I made reservation to this new beach restaurant called "Cool side".

Mitch-" Were at the beach, babe you didn't." He sounded like he was about to cry.

Me-" I know how much you love the beach so yeah." I say holding his hand.

Mitch-" Your amazing you know that right."

(Mitch's P.O.V)

We wern't even seated and I knew tonight was gonna be good. The fact that Avi liked Twenty one piolts. Mind blown. We were wating in line and I just kept smiling Avi seemed to notice.

Avi-" I knew you would like this." He says kissing my hand.

Me-"Or course I like this. Babe this is wonderful I can't wait to eat on the sand with you." I say jumping around.

Avi-"Hey, calm down there." He says laughing.

Me-" Yay were here." I say pointing to the desk."

Avi-" Yes we are." He says looking at me then to the well dressed guy. "Hi my name is Daniel, how may I help you ." Hi my name is Avi- Avi Kaplan, I made reservations for two."

He goes typing on his computer and then looks at us. "Oh here it is. Right this way." He leads us outside and the view was breath taking. There was flowers everywhere and the ocean looked so beautiful. I put my hand over my mouth trying not to cry. "Here you go guys. I hope you have am amazing night. Um, I know you guys are on a date, but I'm a huge fan can I get a picture. Me and Avi look at each other then smile. We walk up to Daniel and take about 5 pictures. "Thank you so much." He says smiling. " No problem." I say looking at him. He walks away and I just start crying.

Avi-" Mitch? He ask worried.

Me-" This is just so beautiful. I remember my ex boyfriend on are first date took me to a gas station." I say laughing.

Avi-" No wonder you guys only dated for a week, but I'm not like that douche bag Andrew I'm gonna take care of you and treat you like the queen you are." He says looking dead into my eyes.

Me-" Thank you Avi. Words can't explain how happy I am." I say wiping my eyes.

After I wipe my eyes a 20 ish year old girl with curly hair walks up to us and says " Hi! My name is Winter and I'll be your waiter. Can I start you guys off with something to drink." She was so bubbly and happy. She remind me so much of Kristie and Tori.

Avi-" Um... I'll have a Sprite. Mitchie?

Me-" You have any whine?" I say asking like a child.

Winter-" Yes we do, right there." She said turning the page and pointing to a conner that has wine in bold letters.

Me-" May I please have the Mourvedre please."

Winer-" Sure! I'll be right back with your drinks."

Avi-" Whine. Really Mitch.

Me-" I have a problem." I say laughing.

Avi-" Isn't Winter the sweetest." He says looking at the menu.

Me-" Like candy." I say putting on the fakest smile."Babe what are you gonna get."

Avi-" I'm gonna get the steak. It looks the best." He says licking his lips. "How about you?"

Me- " I'm gonna get the chicken alfredo.

Avi-" That looks good too."Out of No were that happy little sunshine appears.

Winter-" Here is you Sprite." She says giving it to Avi. "And here is your whine." she says handing me the bottle." Now here comes the fun part what can I get you guys to eat." We tell her what we want and then we wait, until she tells us something that makes me frown. " There's a dance floor if you guys wanna dance while you wait for your food." She gives is a big smile and leaves.

Avi-" Come on." He holds out his hand, but I don't take it.

Me-" I don't dance." I say folding my hands.

Avi-"I'll teach you." I take his hand and he leads me to the dance floor. "I'm gonna teach you how to slow dance ok. I'll lead."

He is a really good teacher. He tought me how to dance. We were just moving side to side. My head was on his neck and my hands were on his hips. I forgot all about the food till little miss rainbow tapes us and says "Sorry to interuput, but your foods ready." I rolled my eyes and went to eat.

Me-" Who thought you how to dance?" I ask taking a bite of my chicken.

Avi-" My dad thought Esther and then Esther thought me."He say eating some potatos.

Me-" Esther thought you well."

Avi-" Yeah she did. You were teribble in the beging you know how many times you steped on my shoe. He says laughing.

Me-" Oh, shut up." We eat, laugh, and talk about how much we like each other. It was a night to remember. Winter comes up to us and says " Thanks for coming to cool side. I hope you had an amazing night. By the way you guys are a cute couple." Goodbye!!!" We pay her and leave a generous tip of $30 . After that we walk to the car.

Me-" Is Kevin home." I ask with a smirk.

Avi-" No, why."

Me-" Oh, you know why." I say winking

******* I know this was long but I couldn't stop and I didn't want to split it. I hope you liked it make sure to comment and vote. Byessss

-Alysha