e l e v e n

{ Farkle }

I started to walk around New York, the city seems different. No, it was quieter, like everyone knew I was coming back. There were no honking horns of annoyed people, there were no fights or arguments, most of all, the city wasn't the same. In my eyes it was like black and white, the color is gone from my life. Forever. Riley brought color to everyone. She was the happiest in the bad times.

That's why everyone loved her.

I still wonder who shot her, I even tried to find out. Ha, a 15 year old drunk like me couldn't be able to do that. People won't believe a drunk. That's how life is. I stopped to look at Central Park. Memories coming back.

***

"C'mon Farkle!"

I laughed as I tried to chase Riley, my legs can't take the heat. An idea came to my mind, I smirked and hid behind the trees of Central Park. It was only me and Riley here, it was like a date to me, to her it was just a 'friends hangout'. I watched as Riley stopped running, worry etched on her face.

"Farkle!"

I thought it was cute how she cared about her friends. She was like a ball of happy shun shine.

"Okay Farkle! This isn't funny!"

I walked out away from the tree running towards Riley. I wrapped my arms around her, she let a cute little shriek. She then laughed knowing it was me. I spun her around, both of us laughing.

***

That seems to be the best memory I ever had of Riley. I turned around walking away from that place. I suddenly bumped into a blonde.

"Watch where your going."

That voice sound familiar, only Maya would say that...

The blonde looked up and I finally saw who it was.

"Darby?"

***

JK! JK! You should've seen your face! Back to the real story.

***

"Maya!"

***

I was bored so you know, I decided to add that. People ship Rowan and Peyton, and I'm like but what about Rowan and Corey. To be honest they would be the best couple in Disney, they look so cute together!