short little theroy

So I watched the pilot of GMW again. And I got some clues and theory's. So, when Auggie and Riley are at the bay window Auggie says risky and her think alike because there just like twins, I immediately thought of Lucas and Riley. That supports the brother theory, Lucas and Riley think alike, their just like twins. Another theory is, when Maya said let me be me, in the cafeteria. Riley looks serious, I think that means no matter what, Riley is always gonna try to save Maya.

No matter how many times Maya says to let her be her, Riley is always gonna save her no matter what. Another one.

THE FIVE MINUTE LUCAYA RELATIONSHIP,

So basically, the writers are defiantly foreshadowing that lucaya will be endgame. But don't think that the not really part means they gonna break up officially. Lucas and Maya will always have that spark, the chemistry. They can never be friends, they will always find back to each other. Also, when Farkle said the chicken pot pie and sloppy joe part and Lucas walked in with a sloppy joe. Riley looked down at his plate. She must've assumed the worst, but she brushed all away. Also, the kiwi lips theory.

Riley's and Angela both wore kiwi lips. Riley wore it when she met Lucas, I think Angela did too when she met Shawn, I don't know. But basically in girl meets master plan Shawn fell in love with a concept and it was doomed from the start. So rucas was basically doomed from the start.