t w e n t y

{ Farkle }

I went inside the computer room, I'm surprised the school even made a computer club. I was the only one in there, which gave me time to think. I used to be one of those computer geeks, but now I'm a drunk, currently stopping. I never thought this was how high school was going to be for me, it's shocking how things can change so fast, and even my scientist brain can understand that.

I started to track down the number, my fingers hurting form typing so much, "Hey Farkle."

I turned to look at the doorway, seeing it was Smackle, she didn't seem to change. I still can't believe I dated her.

"Oh hey Smackle."

I sent a small smile, before going back to typing, "Really? Your not going to tell me where you've been?"

Wait, I'm supposed to do that?

"Oh, you know, took a little vacation, from the, uh, drama."

I could tell Smackle knew it was about Riley, but I didn't have time to care. She started to walk towards me. Oh great, more talking to girls.

"What are you working on?"

There was some suspicion in her voice that I didn't trust.

"Oh nothing, just tracking down the schools attendance records."

Uh oh, my nervousness, in talking to girls is coming back. With Riley, I didn't need to act awkward, but with Smackle, it doesn't add spark. Alike forces just repel.

"Ooookay, well, I'm glad your back."

"Yea, me too."

I breathed a sigh of relief as she left the room. I heard a ding, which meant the computer tracked own who the person was.

(I don't know about this computer tracking shit, so let's just go along.)

Oh my god.

It's was Lucas.

***

{ Smackle }

"Uh huh, yeah, our plan is going perfect."

I walked away for the computer room, smirking to myself. Oh Riley's friends will pay the cost.

After all, revenge is a dish best served.