Chapter LXII

Eleven days had passed since my first day of class. Today, I actually drove there on my own for the first time, Antoine had gone with me every day for these two weeks and I was kind of proud I finally did it on my own.

And so far, Gavriil, Michelle and I had gotten closer, we usually team up during class and we spend our free time together. I have also met a few more people and they seem alright. Kevin has also kept talking to me and he actually is nice, I like him. But he hasn't stopped talking about the upcoming match and that he can't wait to go watch it.

Another two people have deciphered who I am, and one actually thought me and Neymar were together, which was a bit annoying, but they both promised they wouldn't tell the others I know famous football players.

Last week I called Lukas for his birthday, I was invited by the way but I couldn't go, I don't want to go San Sebastian in a while. From what I heard, Emilia helped him organize the party and at least two hundred people were invited, it was crazy.

It was also Marcella's birthday only three days ago, I have a rule for relatives birthdays, if they don't pick up the first time I call them, I text them but Marcella did pick up. She told me she was still grounded for smoking during our stay in the beach, in Italy. She just turned twenty-one but kept living with her parents so they had the right to punish her for misbehaving or that's why they claimed.

Since it was Friday today, I drove to Antoine's house without stopping at mine first. We weren't really going to party or anything since Antoine had a match tomorrow but we still could do something fun, maybe watch a movie or play a board game. Karim, Daniela and James were supposed to join us as well, but in a couple of hours.

I parked my car in front of Antoine's house and rang the bell, Antoine opened the door almost immediately. He kissed me on the lips before letting me walk inside, I didn't mind of course.

He knew me so well that he was brewing some coffee for me, which I really needed it after a long day of studying.

"Guess what?" I told him with a smile.

"What?"

"We are starting our practical classes next week, the places were sorted and guess where I get to do them?"

"No idea, really," He said after thinking for a few seconds. "Where?"

"With football players!" I said with a huge grin, "Exactly what I wanted!"

"That's amazing, who are you going to work with?"

"Real Madrid under 21 and under 19 team," I told him, the smile never leaving my lips. "I will do my practical classes at the Santiago Bernabeu, Gavriil didn't get what he wanted and he is with me plus two other people I don't really talk to but at least I have a friend with me."

"When are you going to start?"

"On Tuesday, it's going to be long hours and probably really tiring but I rather to be in a stadium than any other place like a hospital or working with old people, I don't know. I'm just happy."

For the next couple of hours Antoine and I did nothing but talk about football, university, memories, friends, and life in general and we also kissed a bit, but we mostly talked until we heard the bell.

It was James and Daniela, I smiled and greeted them. I hadn't seen them since I had gotten here. Daniela had gotten a new job and she was somewhat busy, and we just hadn't had the chance to meet until now.

Karim, Gareth, Emma, Luka and Vanja also joined us a few minutes later. Antoine and I offered them something to drink and took out some snacks while Karim went looking for the playing cards.