Chapter LXXII

A/N: Guys, I had written down his birthday was on the 3, I don't know how that happened. :/ I'm going to fix my mistake later, I have to leave my house now but I wanted to update now. So, I will see what I do once I'm back.

********

I felt being slightly shaken, I just groaned and moved a bit but the shaking didn't stop but that wasn't what made me wake up, it was the way a hand touched my back and how it made that skin area burn.

"That hurts," I mumbled.

"Sorry," Antoine whispered just before he pecked my temple. "But we need to get up, it's already nine."

I turned around so now I was lying on my back, I rubbed my eyes but still didn't even try to get up. This bed was so comfortable and I was so tired that all I wanted to do was keep sleeping on it.

"Come on, let's get breakfast. I'm hungry," Antoine told me. "If you don't get up I'll leave on my own."

"Okay," I groaned as I attempted to get up, but all I did was sit up and still had my eyes closed.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I put my hair in a high bun because it was a complete mess. I kept yawning as I did that and changed clothes. I put on a neon green bikini, some jeans shorts and a sleeveless grey shirt on top.

This was our second day in Aquitaine, in Carcans Beach in France and unfortunately I was already sunburnt. Antoine and I had fallen asleep after a very long swim in the sea and even when we both used sun protection and were under a beach umbrella, we both had gotten sunburnt from all that time exposed to the sun.

But the best of all was that today was Antoine's birthday. He was turning twenty-four today and luckily he didn't have any matches this week. The last match was on the first of March and the next one was going to be on the eight, so he got some time off so he could have some short holidays for his birthday.

During these last weeks, many things had happened. Some good, some bad. Like Atletico lost his two other matches against Barcelona but luckily I didn't run into Neymar again. But he did messaged me on his birthday, last month, of course I ignored him and blocked his number.

I got assigned to do my practical classes this semester on this rehabilitation centre for kids under twelve with this girl I hate but luckily, two weeks later, the Real Madrid administration sent a letter to the university, telling them they were happy with my job there during the months I worked there, so a few days later I was transferred back to the stadium and I was rejoined with Gavriil, my best university friend.

Karim denied having anything to do with that transfer but I know he talked to someone and made this for me because he knew how much I liked it in there, plus we saw each other almost every day, so that was a bonus.

Also, a day before Valentine's Day, my cousin Bianca had her baby. She named her Fiorella Marie Abbatelli. I still hadn't met her but she sent everyone some pictures and the baby is so cute. She has her father's grey eyes but she has Bianca's hair colour, light brown.

The very next day my aunt Veronica turned forty years old, and my aunt Valentina, Bianca's mother, turned forty-seven years old, her first birthday as a grandmother. That must be hard to grasp, she must be feeling so old. And speaking of it, my own mother will become a grandmother in about a month, she had been texting me for the last three weeks, saying how she just can't believe her baby will have a baby and she feels like she's too young to become a grandmother, she's just forty-three.

But I guess that's what you get when you have a kid at the age of seventeen, you become a mother sooner, so there's a big chance of becoming a grandmother sooner too.