XC

"I finally did it!" I exclaimed happily after Antoine opened the door of his house after I rang the bell.

"What did you do?" he asked confused.

"I did the exams," I told him with a huge smile on my lips.

"What?" he asked shocked, but a good kind of shocked.

I had decided to finally face the university people and ask for another chance to do the exams, I think being kidnapped was a very good excuse to not show up, and after two hours of talking they decided it was fair.

So, I spent a week studying, and this Monday I did my first exam. Most of the information just came back to me as I read the books, it was there in my brain, I just needed to un-dust it. And now, I was done with that, I just had to wait about five days to get my results. Actually, I got the results of the test I did on Monday and I passed it with a good grade.

Honestly, I wasn't going to repeat a whole year of studying, not after everything I did last year, and especially now that I was pregnant. I couldn't just do it now, so I was glad to be given this chance and hopefully I won't fail any test and class.

"That's amazing!" Antoine exclaimed just before he pecked me on the lips. "Why didn't you tell me, though?"

"I needed to focus,"I told him. "If I would have told you, you would have gone to my place every day trying to help me. I had enough distractions with my mum."

"True."

Speaking of my mum, I had a really long talk, well, more like an argument with her. It had been almost four months since I was found and she still lives with me. This couldn't be healthier for anybody, including her marriage, so I told her that despite how much I love her, she had to go back to Italy and live with dad, Ricky, Nikki and Natalia.

Actually, we were going to Italy tonight and she wasn't coming back here after that. I didn't want to go but I promised my mum I would attend Mauricio's wedding, which was tomorrow. She insisted it would make us all good, and that way I could break the news to my family about the pregnancy but I really wasn't going to do that. It was Mauricio's big day, it was about him, not me, and I really wasn't ready to tell them.

"How is she doing by the way?" Antoine asked me.

"She's making a drama," I told him. I actually had come here to avoid her, she was trying to convince me to let her stay for another week but it was time for her to go. "She told me that she's coming back in a few months though."

"What for?"

"She wants to help me with the baby, she says she's coming before it is born," I told him with a sigh. "I don't know how to tell her she can come but afterwards, she will drive me nuts."

"You still have time to think about a good excuse."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of pasta Antoine had made yesterday, I heated it up and served us both some. I also got some fruit so we could have it as a dessert.

"Where's Enrique?" Antoine asked me, knowing I never leave without him.

"He dropped me off," I admitted. "He said he needed to do some personal stuff and since I'm here with you, it's okay."

The last trial was ten days ago and things were going nowhere. Everything was so slow and it was starting to bother me. That one was the fourth and I hadn't even been called to testify but Neymar had.

On that last trial, Amr and Horatio had to give their side of the story, I could find more mistakes in their story as they talked more. After them, Neymar was called.