Untitled Part 82

Sorry this isn't an update guys but I need your help,

So, to be honest I never thought this story would be so long and I never really considered splitting it and making a sequel. Do you guys think I should? But if I do it, I don't know where to split it and how to end this part. I just think this story is already too long and I should have ended it a long time ago. What do you guys think? Should I just end this right here and post the next chapter on a sequel or just keep going.

I would have loved to end this on the 70th chapter, it's New Year, so, starting the sequel with a new year, that would be good, right? So, should I just start the sequel, post the chapters 71- 81, which is the last chapter I posted and then keep on from there? Ughh, I don't know what to do.

I have no idea how much more chapters this story will have until the end but it won't be another sixty or so, but at least another twenty, so everything concerning the trial, the kidnappers, the pregnancy and other future stuff to be settled.

So, should I make all that crazy plan and start a sequel, either from chapter 71 (of this story) or just post the next chapter as chapter #1 of the sequel instead of chapter 82 on here or just continue posting on here and make no sequel at all?

Please, I need your opinions! :) I will be updating on Thursday, so I want to have all that settled by then.