14//Nightmares// (G.D-M.H)

Matthew

"No please don't hurt me." You turn to the woods as a man hides behind one of the thousand trees. The smell of wood lingers as you run past the trees. A root sticks out of the ground causing you to trip over it.

"Please, I don't even know who you are." Tears sting your eyes as the killers laugh echoes through the forest. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" You scream. The pain flowing through your aching body makes it even harder to get up.

"You're next." Echoes through the dingy trees causing your body to shake in freight. You get up but the pain makes it harder to run. You do your best to dodge all the trees.

"(Y/n, y/n)" is heard as you keep running as fast as you possibly could. "Baby! Wake up." Confusion fills your body as you're unsure on what's going on.

Your eyes suddenly open to come into view of a very worried Matty, making sure you're okay and reassuring you that it was all just a dream. Sweat slides down your face as Matthew wipes it with the corner of your blanket.

"Baby it was just a dream." You feel relieved as it felt so real. Matty grabs your waist and pulls you towards him so your head is in his chest and your leg is draped over his.

"Matty! I love you so much, I'm so sorry." You explain causing him to have a smile growing on his face.

"I love you too baby. I'm here for you babe, go back to sleep." He kisses your forehead, reassuring you that everything is going to be okay. You close your eyes and take a deep breath as you realise how great of a boyfriend Matthew is.

George

You look around and see George. You're standing in the rain, wetness gathers from your head to your toes, totally covering your clothes in water. George had been depressed for a while now and you decided that there isn't much you could do except support him and take him to counselling.

Tonight was different. You woke up and notice that he was gone. The alarm clock on your bedside table reads 4:12am. "George?" You walk down the hallway of your home and no one calls back.

Stressing, you walk outside to notice a small figure sitting on the wee cliff that separates your house to the beach. You ran as fast as you could to try and grab George and resin with him.

"G baby! What's wrong? Why are you sitting here all alone in the rain." You feel yourself screaming as you didn't want to get any closer to him in case he jumps.

Your body shivers as the rain hits your back. Your dressing gown is drenched as you're trying your best to communicate with George. Tears falling from your eyes down your cheeks.

"Please go away. You know I love you and would hate you to get hurt. But this is my final goodbye." You run as close as you could to George but he shuffles forward and soon disappears into the ocean.

Suddenly you're awaken with tears falling down your face. "G, wake up! Are you okay?" George wakes and your body gets a rush of relief.

"Are you okay babe? Why are you crying?" He looks at you confused and worried. "Is everything okay?" He continues and you look at him unsure on what to reply.

"Y-you, were depressed. A-a-and jumped off the cliff outside and d-disappeared into the ocean." More tears fell as George reaches for your cheeks to wipe the tears.

"Y/N I'm here. Nothing's going to happen. I'm not depressed because I have you to look forward to seeing you everyday." He shoves his arm underneath your body and pulls you in so he's the big spoon. "I love you."

"I love you too George."