73//Good Night Text He Sends// (ALL)

Matthew:

"Hey my babe. I'm sat here on the other side of the world, totally not knowing what time it is back home. But goodnight my beautiful girl. I've been thinking a lot about you on this tour, more than normal and I hope it's vis versa. I read all you tweets and know that's it's hard on you not having me there but it'll be all over soon my girl. I'll see you very soon babe! I love you with all my heart and hope that you're  having an amazing day back home."

George:

"Wow, 5 more sleeps until I get to have you in my arms. I've never been more excited to see you then I am right now. I just need your soothing words of wisdom right now, to tell me that you love me and tell me you're excited for me to come home...even though I know you are 😏... well it's 2am here so I better wrap this up by saying I love you and I hope you have a good sleep or have a good day. You're my everything and I'll see you in 5 sleeps baby girl."

Michael:

"You know how you always said you'd love to go to Japan and I totally shut you down? Well I'm in Japan right now and I can't wait to bring you here very soon. The amount of amazing games they have here are amazing, all the Nintendos and game boys here is so overwhelming. But..even though I love Japan, I love you more and can't wait to come home to your belly rubs and neck kisses. Good night my princess. I'll see you soon baby, FaceTime me tomorrow or whenever you're awake. I love you with all my heart. Mikey."

Calum:

"I can't believe I'm sitting here, staring right at the Eiffel Tower, in plain view of my hotel room and I'm not with you. The Eiffel Tower doesn't compete with the beauty I get to come home to tomorrow. I've missed you so much that my body aches for you. I've been laying in different hotel rooms for the past 3 months but they don't have anything on coming home to you in my arms every night, you waiting up till late for me to get home after a late as fuck night at the recording studio. Night my beautiful baby girl, I'll see you soon. I love you."

Luke:

"I know you won't get this because you've blocked my number but I'm sat here on the windowsill, looking as the rain passes by over London, writing a message that I know won't get received. But for what it's worth I miss you. I'm sorry for walking out on you to come on tour. Tour isn't going to be at home when I get back, tour will be over, we're over. It kills me to say that. Well I know it's late in Aus and if any chance this message gets to you, good night and I do love you. Hopefully we can work on us when I get back."

Ashton:

"Babe!!! It's so late in Australia but I need to rant. I had the best day today, I went to that place we went to when you and I came to Italy...the leaning tower of Pizza or whatever...weird name... but it was awesome remembering our trip that we took here and that guy that came up to you telling you that your bag was nice and asking where you got it HAHAHAHA, I took the boys to that ice cream shop we went to and they fell in love, well with the ice cream of course. Well I love you so so so much and I'll FaceTime you tomorrow because I miss that cute face of yours. Good night babe, love you, have a good sleep."