38//What he says about you in his interview// (5SOS)

Ashton:
You're watching an interview through the TV. Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke are in a large room with 2 other interviewers. "Y/n is a very beautiful girl." The interviewer explains. "Are you two a couple yet?" He continues and you can see the nerves building up in Ashton. His face starts going red and you see Michael nudge him. "Duuuude just tell him." Calum mouths to Ashton and before you know it Ashton blurts it. "We are officially a couple and have been for about 4 months." You smile as the interviewer teases telling everyone that 'Ashton is officially taken.'

Calum:
"Explain your love life boys." The TMZ interviewer smiles. No one knows about you and Calum except the boys and you had both agreed that no one else was to know. You guessed that they were all just about to find out. "Michael?" The interview looks round the circle. "Single and ready to mingle." He says with a wink. "I'm single as well." Explains Luke. "Single" says Ash. The circle now lands on Calum. "I-ahhh-I'm actually in a relationship." He explains and the whole room is dead silent. You look at the screen with a big grin on your face and as soon as he says it, your Twitter blows up.

Michael:
"We get along so well. She's literally like the girl version of me. She loves everything I love, she enjoys the same things I enjoy. Romeo has found his Juliet if I'm being honest with you guys." He explain to the interviewer. You watch the interview and tears stream down your face as he continues. "Her smile is also beautiful and I'm so thankful for her." Literally does this boy get any cuter?

Luke:
"So what's your favourite thing about y/n?" The guy asks. Today was one of those days where you just wanted to sit at home and watch your boyfriend on the big tv in the lounge. You stumbled across one that was titles 'LUKE HEMMINGS AND Y/N RELATIONSHIP GOALS.' He starts to explain. "Wow, there is so much I love about this girl but nothing compares to her humour. She's so funny and can make me laugh in any situation. She's the type of girl who will hide her tears by making a joke. I've never met someone like her before." A big smile spreads across your face and you just can't help but to send the link to Luke and write some cute little message to him.