86//Singing In The Car// (5SOS)

Luke:
As you look out the window, you notice all the trees guiding you to your next destination. Luke really wanted to take you to meet his mum so this is where you were heading. Luke reaches over your shoulder and rubs your back. The nerves inside you boil up as he has the steering wheel in one hand and puts your hand in his. You notice the quiet music playing though the stereo and decide to turn it up. "Put my hands up they playing my songs the butterfly fly away..." One of your all time favourite songs play through the speakers.
"Nodding my head like yeah, moving my hips like yeah..." you turn to Luke and hear him singing the lyrics. His facial expression so wide and cute as he sings the exact words. You can't help but to sing along with him.

Michael:
"Bite your face despite your nose..Seventeen and a half years old...worrying about your brother finding out...what's the fun in doing what you're told..." You vaguely hear Girls by The 1975 play through the car speakers. Your SECOND favourite band 😉 and one of your favourite songs by them play through the stereo as Michael slightly turns it up. As his attention heads back to the road, you move your hand to the volume, turning it up a. Lot more. "Just girls...breaking hearts..." Michael screams above the music. The two of you sing continuously to the song until it ends and the two of you are in fits of laughter in the city traffic.

Calum:
"I've been doing just fine..gotta, gotta be down because I want it all..." As soon as Calum plugs the. AUX into his phone, the first song that comes on is Mr Brightside by The Killers. The speakers burst with their music as this is Calum's favourite song. As he powers out the lyrics, you take out your phone and Snapchat him, sending it viral all over twitter within minutes.

Ashton:
As you plug in your phone to the AUX, you send a cheeky smile towards Ashton. You two were heading to the venue of the boys concert. You flick through your '5SOS' folder and pick out the song that was written for you. "She looks so perfect" beams through the stereo system and into the car. Ashton looks at you as the words flow so easily from his lips. "She looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear..." screams through his lips, excitement filling his body. You smile from ear to hear as you relive the day he showed it to you and from that day on, it's always the first song that comes on through your AUX when you plug in your phone.