79//He Hates How...// (ALL)

George:

He hates how you hide your feelings. He's unsure on whether you're sad or whether you have had a shit day because you've always got a smile on your face. He can't help you if you won't tell him what's wrong.

Matthew:

He hates how you put on make up. Honestly his true feelings towards you are that you're a lot more beautiful without makeup on. That's why makeup is never on the Christmas list.

Ashton:

He hates when you don't say no! Especially when it's his mum asking if she could borrow the roasting dish in the exact same night you two were meant to make a roast in THAT roasting dish.

Calum:

He hates when you don't text him back straight away. He gets frustrated at everyone for not texting him back ASAP but especially you because you purposely don't text him back straight away.

Luke:

He hates how you know every single one of his lyrics. Because he doesn't like competition so whenever a 5 Seconds of Summer song comes on the radio, the competitive tension is through the roof.

Michael:

He hates how you can beat him in almost every game he owns. Michael hates the fact that you're big time competition but deep down, you know that it's his biggest turn on when girls can beat him on the game oh.