52//How he cuddles// (5SOS)

Ashton
"Come here babe!" You call as you lay aimlessly on your bed with nothing but your bra and underwear on. Ashton hurries in and then knows exactly what you want. To cuddle. Ashton is the type to be the big spoon, he'll play with your hair until you fall asleep and the once you're asleep he'll rub circles into your back until he's comfortable enough to leave you and turn over to sleep.

Michael
You stare at the same screen you e been staring at for the past 3 hours trying to sort out what to do to get to the next stage of dragons lair. Michael comes up behind you and starts kissing your neck, the sexual tension could be cut with a plastic spoon at the moment. He guides you to the bedroom. Michael is the type to cuddle and kiss until you're so sexually frustrated that all you want to do is fuck. He grabs your booty, sucks on your neck, scratches your back, right until you and him are naked together.

Calum
"Babe stop it." Calum says as you're trying to distract him for the football game and pay attention to you. "But I just want to cuddle you." He lays down on the couch and taps the little room in front of him for you to lay with him. You lay there, facing him as he multi tasks between you and watching the game. Calum is the type to cuddle you tightly, making it very hot and leaving you unable to move. You were able to feel every single one of his muscles as his whole body was wrapped around you.

Luke
Luke turns to face you as the sun beams through the curtains that Luke hopelessly closer the night before. His bright blue eyes opened as the sun makes them even brighter. Luke puts his arm behind your next and his other arm around you waist. Luke's the type to rub your hips and play with your hair while the both of you lay in bed. He will leave your waist to brush the hair out of your face.