20//Daddy Kink// (5SOS)

Ashton

'His bright blue sheets felt warmer then ever as you clench them into your fists. The only thing in your view was his eyes. His hazel eyes shone down on you and the only thing separating you from the world was him. The air in the room gets warmer as his body gets closer.'

"Babe? Do you want some eggs on toast for..." Ashton walks in the room and as soon as he appears in view you slam your laptop shut. He frowns at you and wonders what you are up to. Ashtons eyes wander across and meets yours.

You had been trying to figure out the best way of telling Ash that you write books on wattpad with over 100 million reads, you were sort of wattpad famous. The only thing is, is that If he knew about your wattpad then he'd want to read some of your stuff...99% of your books were about him and the worst part is, is that you refereed to him as 'Daddy.'

"Yes please baby." You send him a quick smile as he exits the room. Your MacBook gets reopened as you continue to type.

"He leans down and kisses your neck. The intense movement turns you on causing your body to lock up. You liked that he was always the dominant one in the relationship but you also liked when you were on top to also remind him about who the queen was. You jump on top and mimic his movements. You lean down and attach your lips to his neck, occasionally sucking causing sweet, little, purple bruises. With every attachment to his neck you say the words You're.My.Daddy. You feel his dick growing larger and larger. He liked it when you called him daddy, It made him feel dominant and powerful. He treated you like his sweet little school girl. It seemed wrong but it felt so right."

"Breakfast is ready." Ashton yells from the kitchen. Causing you to jump in surprise. You stand up and leave your laptop open on the chapter you were trying to continue, getting into your slippers and jumping out of bed to share your breakfast with Ashton.

"Baby?" He looks at you as you shove another fork-ful of egg and toast into your mouth.

"Mmm?" You didn't want to seem like a pig so you take a small sip of your coffee to wash the remainder of your food down your throat so you could talk to him.

"What are you hiding from me on your laptop?" Worry fills his hazel green eyes as he pushes his hair from out of his face. You didn't know weather to lie or to tell him the truth incase he found out you were lying and get all insecure so you decide to do the right thing.

"I've been writing stories on wattpad, about you, they are sort of graphic and I didn't want you to read them and get embarrassed. I'm sorry." He looks at you and a cheeky smile spreads across his face.

He stands up and walks to your room, you soon get up and follow. "How many reads?" He stops in his tracks and turn to face you, you feel an uneasy chill zap through your body causing you to flinch.

"Over 100 million." Shock fills his emotions as you can't tell weather he will laugh or cry. He walks to your shared room and you spare the embarrassment so you go and sit back in the kitchen. A few minutes later he walks back to the table and continues to eat his food.

"Call me daddy tonight. It's sexy coming from you." A huge smile piles on your face and the two of you continue to eat the rest of your breakfast like nothing ever happened.

Michael

"I'm home." Mikeys' sweet voice echoes through the mansion that you and him brought. The glass doors smash together, causing you to jump in fright. Mikey was always home late since he had to record all day. "Baby where are you?" You start to trail down the stairs and he locks eyes with yours.