24//The carnaval ride he takes you on// (G.D-M.H)

Matty:

The Ferris wheel.

The sun falls across the horizon, the temperature was lowering every few minutes and before you could ask Matty throws his leather jacket around your shoulders revealing his cute long sleeved-turtle neck jumper. Matthews fashion sense was literally so fucking amazing. He would dress in sexy clothes that turns you on where you drip as soon as you see him the a couple hours later, he'll get dressed into his cute warm clothes which makes you want to cuddle him 24/7.

You spot the big Ferris wheel in the middle of the Carnaval and ever since you and Matthew have dated, it's been tradition to go on the Ferris wheel and take a cute snap right on the top. The two of you buy a $6 ticket and walk to the long line, hand in hand. 20 minutes pass and the people in front of you's get on, that means that you two are next.

"I'm scared." These types of silly things scared the living shit out of you but you didn't want to reveal your shaking knees in front of Matthew. He grabs you around the waist and forcefully yet reluctantly pushes you into the seat, like he had to do with every other Ferris wheel ride that you two went on.

The first notch pulls your seat into the air. You freak out a little until the lips on an angel lay upon yours. You're a quarter of the way to the very top. The uneasiness knocks your knees together and your body starts to tremble. You turn to take a picture of the view in the background when suddenly you turn to be faced with Matty, on his knee.

"Y/N I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." At this point in time, tears stream from your soft eyes. "Will you do the honours of becoming me fiancé?" You look at him, the beauty in his face captures your heart beat!

"YES!! OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU MATTHEW." You pull him towards you, not wanting to stand up incase something happens and you just kiss him, without caring what the world thought. Because In that very moment nothing really mattered except you and him.

You get to the top of the Ferris wheel and pose with your awfully sparkly engagement ring and a cute Matty next to you with the caption "I SAID YES!" Plastered at the bottom of the picture of the new fiancés ❤️❤️

George:

The roller coaster.

The adrenalin pumps through the veins of your thin body as the line to the roller coaster gets smaller and smaller. This roller coaster wasn't just any Ol roller coaster, this roller coaster was the only Carnaval roller coaster in the world that had 4 loops in it.

The time had come and you were now in front of the line waiting with G for the others to get off so you could take your seats. The coaster pulls up and the former passengers have confusion splatter on the face, like their soul was left at the top of the last loop and they couldn't get it back.

George takes your hand as you make your way to the front of the ride. This coaster had flames right the way down the sides, looking like it had caught fire on the last ride. You catch George's glimpse as his smile soon turns into a frown. He grabs your hand as the barriers lower. "Babe!!" Two clicks are heard and as soon as you could answer him the ride starts to move forward.

George squeezes your hand even harder, you reach the first loop and the loud screams echo down the ride. The second loop appears from around the corner and as you reach it George screams as loud as he can. "Fuuuuuuuck get me off." The next two loops were even worse then the first two.

The ride comes to a complete stop as you feel the fear leaving George's body. His grip loosens and the barriers lift as the two of you get off. "Wasn't that bad aye babe." He looks at you with a huge smile.

"Yeah George, 'not that bad' aye!" You send him a wink as he jump back in line for a second ride.