7//He's Drunk// (G.D-M.H)

George:

"Baby! I have band practice today, I'll be home late tonight so dont stay up for me." He gives you a little cuddle as you hear a honk outside.

"Okay, I love you George."  You put your arms around his neck and his picks you up as you wrap your legs around his waist.

"I love you too baby." And with that he puts you down and walks out the door.

10 hours later.

You jump at the Big Bang you hear from your kitchen. It was so loud that it woke you up out of your sleep. You roll over to wake George but notice he still hasn't made his way home.

"Fuck!" You whisper to yourself. You look around the room to find an object that would knock someone out. You look at George's side and find his drumsticks. It was the only thing you could think of at the time and if an intruder were in your house then you needed to act fast.

"Who's there?" You yell out. There was no reply. "Hello?" You ask again trying to get a response but still nothing,

There's another crash but this time in the living room. You creep slowly into the living room and see a tall lanky shadow in the background beside the t.v.

You lift up the drumstick and smash it on the intruders head a couple of times causing them to yelp in pain. You recognise the scream and turn the lights on to be faced with a very drunk and a very sore George.

"What the fuck was that for?" He looks at you in pain and you feel so bad to have caused it. He looks up at you while holding the back of his head.

"I'm so sorry babe. I thought you were an intruder." The smell of liquor gets blown in your face as he goes to talk to you for a second time. "What the fuck George...are you fucking drunk?"  He puts a cheeky smirk on his face and your blood starts to boil because he thinks it's some kind of joke.

"Yes, I guess so." You look at him in disgust.

"I thought you were going to band practice? Why did you lie to me George?" You find that the conversation isn't going to get you no where as he is too drunk to even stand properly. "Don't even worry about it George. You can sleep on the fucking couch and we can talk about this tomorrow." And with that, you walk away and slam the door to your bedroom leaving George in the lounge without any blankets.

Matty:

You slowly scan the house as you walk in the door from a week away. Holes in your walls, feathers are everywhere from your new elegant couch cushions. The smell of vomit hits you like a brick as you open the door to the bathroom.

"Everyone get the fuck out of my house." You get dirty looks from around the bathroom. You couldn't believe your eyes. 7 people in your small bathroom, 5 are in the bath drinking and making fun of each other and the other two are at the toilet bowl spewing up.

Everyone clears the bathroom as you go into yours and Matthews bedroom. The room is an absolute state. Ashtrays fill the room and you can see about twenty empty cans of alcohol filling the walkway to your bed. People fill the room rolling joints, cigarettes, drinking alcohol and hooking up.

"Get out of my room everyone." The people scatter as you pick up a familiar face. Matty.

"Babe I'm sorry, how was your trip?" As Matty ends his sentence he trips as he gets off the bed.

"Don't babe me Matthew! Tell everyone to get the fuck out of my house, including you!" Matty comes up to you and goes to kiss you but the smell of red wine smashes against your smell senses and pushes you further away from Matthew. "NOW!" You shout

He looks at you with sadness before he walks out the door. The music was turned down as you heard a drunken Matthew explain to everyone that they had to leave.

"Sorry everyone but you all have to leave. I shouldn't have let this party get this out of hand. Sorry guys but it's time for bed." You smile even though Matthew disappointed you, he still found a way to make you smile.

Everyone begins to leave as Matthew comes back into the room. "Please babe. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." You look at him with disappointment filling your emotions.

"When I wake up this house better be clean, I'll see you in the morning. Also be happy I didn't dump your ass right here and right now because that wasn't the best fucking thing to come home to. Get to work Matty." You throw him a blanket as an indication for him to sleep in the lounge. "Chop chop." You smile and get into bed.

"Okay baby, I will, I love you, I'll see you in the morning." He begins to pick up the cans and ashtrays in the room, not wanting to wake you later on.

You smile, signalling whipping motions. "I love you Matthew." You whisper.

"I love you too y/n."