64//Dear...// (5SOS)

Luke:

"Dear Luke

I don't know if you'll get this letter but if you do, that means that I'm no longer living in the town that shattered my heart. I want to let you know that you were the best thing that had ever happened to me. First of all, I'd like to say thank you. Thank you for showing me how to love myself. I didn't know what self love was before I met you, then you taught me that it's okay to be happy with how you are or how you look. I like to thank you for being there to support me, even if you couldn't be there physically you still did everything you could to support me with every decision I made. That day we spent together on the beach for our one year anniversary was the best day of my life, thank you for an amazing year and 8 months, now we have separated I know that you will find someone who will love you as much as I did and care for you better than I ever could. Just know that I'll always love you and if you ever need me, I'll always be here for you!

Love from the one that got away 💔"

Michael:

"Dear Mikey

Hey baby! Hope you're well! I can't believe you're in New York, you've made it! Sold out Madison square garden, how exciting is that? I'm in New Zealand catching up with some family with my mum! Will be in New York in a few days, I can't wait to see you. How's the boys? Are they treating you well? Oh my god, I jumped off the sky tower in Auckland today, it was so exciting! I want to go skydiving when we both get home. Well I guess I better go, just thought I'd keep our letter trend going my love! I'll ring you when I'm leaving New Zealand and see you at the Airport on Thursday. I love you with all my heart and I'll see you soon! Say hey to the boys for my.

Love from your biggest fan 💖"

Ashton:

"Dear Ash.

Im sitting on my windowsill not knowing what to write to you, all I know is that I do love you. I've been thinking a lot lately and I'm an idiot for leaving you for you to go on tour. Why couldn't we do both, why couldn't you be my boyfriend and you still go and do something you love. Because I love you, I love your smile, your raggedy hair, I love your eyes and the way you laugh at all my lame jokes. I miss hearing your voice before I go to bed, whether it's for 30 seconds or 3 hours, it's the one thing I look forward too, everyday. You're the love of my life and I want you back. I want your constant annoying messages, text bombing my phone every morning, telling you how much you love me, I want to wake up every morning with your morning breath and bed hair, I miss you more than anything and I want to know if you'd take me back.

Love from the confused little girl who made a huge mistake 😩"

Calum:

"Dear CalPal

Hey my love, I've been thinking about you so much! I can't wait for you to come home! I know you're having a blast but I miss you more than anything. Oscar has been asking where daddy is and it's so hard to tell him that you're on the other side of the where, he's getting so big baby, he looks just like you too. I can't believe it's been a year since we've cuddled you! That's crazy. I miss you so much and when you get home you better know that I'll be wrapped around you. I love you so much and I'll see you soon, 5 more months baby! 5 more months.

Love from your hottest baby mamma 💋"