46//Favourite place to travel to// (ALL)

Ashton:
New Zealand.
The land of the long white cloud. You two would always take special trips to New Zealand. Ashton loves all the beaches there and the temperature is always so nice. He also loves all the beautiful landmarks that represent New Zealand causing him to want to go back even more.

Calum:
London.
Calum loved to go to London and trick people by putting on a fake British accent which always ended in you and Calum rolling on the floor in your hotel rooms laughing. He also love to catch up with the One Direction boys which he can't do often since both bands have such busy schedules.

Luke:
France.
Luke loves the thought of taking you to the most romantic country in the world, obviously with Paris in front. The famous landmark was the first place he took you when you landed in Paris since he knew how much you wanted to go there yet the expense was just to difficult to maintain with school being more important.

Matthew
Italy.
Matty loves old landmarks and their stories behind them. He loves reading all about them and him being able to point out to you what they're called and what had happened for the landmark to be so important. He also loves the fact that there are so many museums in Italy that are easy to get in to.

Michael:
Japan
Michael couldn't help but find a strong love for Japan since it has such amazing software for all his geeky games. He loved the flavours of all the different types of food and he loves the similarity of Japan and New York with all the big screens and things. The thing he also loves is the different types of culture between Australia and Japan.

George:
New York
George loves taking you to New York and show you all the amazing sights. He loves that you can dive out of your comfort zone and walk the Statue of Liberty. George loves the winter there as well, he enjoys wrapping up in your warm winter clothes and walking to the piers and watching the waves go by. It's a romantic thing you two do together.