45//Alessia Cara~Overdose// (ALL)

George
"Give me the chance to pick up the pieces you left me in, why did I let you in? oh is that a sign? Over this oh I'm over us."

Here you go again. Feeling bad for telling G how you feel. Arguments always follow and you know that soon enough he will turn this all on you and you'd feel like the bad guy. This wasn't the fist time, nor the second or third but you didn't realise how powerful love was until you met George.

"Just show your love. I can't even explain how I feel anymore. My thoughts are so messed up in my head that I can't even understand them. Why can't our nights end in happiness instead of heartbreak." You say, hoping that tonight he'd realise that he's in the wrong.

"You bring this on me every time. You never tell me how you feel, you never ask to come out, you expect me to ask if you're okay, sometimes I don't even realise that you're upset until you're actually crying at my feet. You're always depressed too. Don't fucking put this on me!!" You couldn't bare but hear the bullshit sliding out of his mouth. The fact that he would bring up your depression was an all time low.

"We're always getting into arguments, why don't we just end it all right fucking now, you don't seem happy when you're with me, I must always look depressed..." You hand gesture. "Nobody asked me to get attached to you George! I love you but I don't love this side of you." You fall to the ground as you watch him mumble and walk away.

Matthew
"Oh and I overdose, boy I want off of this rollercoaster, you take me high just to bring me down, oh and you bring me down."

"Your feelings are everywhere. Why are you bringing me down yet picking me up at the same time? It's unfair!" You tell to Matthew. He can't make up his mind whether he wants you or not.

"That's not what I'm trying to do. I can't focus on us if I'm not happy with myself, I need to work on me before I can love you as much as I can. I love you so much but I can't rely on myself to give you as much happiness I can if my full attention isn't on you." He replies, pretty much slapping you in the face with the truth that you didn't want to hear.

You storm up the stairs with tears flooding your cheeks. Matthew soon follows. "You know that I love you and I know I may be a bit of a prick to you sometimes but that's only because I haven't fully finished fixing myself after my last relationship, the insecurity kills me and I'm constantly freaking out about you leaving and I can't let that weigh you down." He starts showing his real emotions towards you which you hadn't really seen before.

He puts his arms around you and although it's soothing you can't help but to push him away. "Matthew, you need to realise that I love you and I want to help you work on yourself but I can't do anything If you won't tell me this shit! You've got to realise that I can't read your mind." You look him in the eyes, his sadness soon turning into realisation of what he's been doing to you. A never ending rollercoaster that was going too fast for either of you to get off.

"I'm sorry. I'm ready to go to counselling and fix myself, the rollercoaster is gong to stop now, I'm over hurting you unintentionally. I'll do whatever I can to make you happy, I'll do whatever it takes to bring my full love into this relationship, it's going to be two sides from now on. I love you." Gobsmacked you didn't think he would resolve it like this, things were so bad that you were expecting this to be his goodbye.

"I love you too Matty! I'm ready to be here for you as much as possible because right now we're fighting our own battles, it's time we fight the same battle and destroy the insecurity inside of you. I love you and I'm nowhere near ready to let you go."