51//Theme Parks// (ALL)

George
'G...G lets go over there' you point in the direction of the Ferris wheel, George isn't too happy with the idea of heights but he'd do anything to see you happy. You grab his arm like a five year old child and drag him to the line, there wasn't many people there so it didn't take long to get seated. The huge wheel starts moving as George grasps your hand in his, squeezing as hard as he possibly could. 'You knew I hate heights babe.' He looks at you and you have a giant smile on your face knowing that there's at least one thing that G is scared of.

Matty
You look over and see the triple looped, upside down rollercoaster and you immediately fell in love. "Matty!" You look at him with your puppy dog eyes! "Pleeeeease?" He simply nods his head as he already knows that there is no way of getting around not going on it. The line was short so it didn't take long to bored the coaster. You picked the front two seats. The ride starts and your excitement was uncontrollable. You go through all three loops without letting go of Matthews hand. You get to the end and go straight back on it. Without Matty having any choice.

Luke
Luke pulls you towards the food stands at the theme park. Before you know it you're in front of the candy floss (cotton candy) and Luke is already ordered too much. "Luke" you pull him towards you, "how much do you need?" He shrugs his shoulders and gestures for you to go next "just one thank you," they nod and you hand them your money, Luke takes it from their hands and says "this ones on me." The two of you head back to where you were and eat your candy floss together.

Calum
You go to the ATM (bank machine, idk what you guys call it) and draw out cash, Calum does the same thing. The great thing about you and Cal is that you both only go to the theme parks for the arcade games. You two head to the games room and enter heaven. You look to the left as Cal looks to his right and the both of you head away and play the games that you love.

Michael
Music is playing throughout the theme park and you and Michael are in the middle of the food area dancing your hearts out, he spins you around as you notice the kiddies area, the carousel and immediately drag Michael into the kids area to join you on the merry go round. The horses remind you of your family home on the farm and how you rode your favourite horse, Perry. You rode round and round in the carousel and the smile on your face was unforgettable.

Ashton
The thing you and ash have in common is that you both like to dress up, it was near Halloween and you two were heading to your favourite theme park as it was scare week. The two of you dress up as an evil bride and groom and patrol the streets of the theme park. Scaring each other every time you see one another.