September 28

"Be right back," I murmured to Sasha and Gretchen. I got up from my seat and walked halfway across the commons to get to Dolly. She was sitting by herself, working on homework.

I sat down beside her and she immediately looked up at me with a mixture of fear and anger. I felt the same.

"I came to confront you."

"About?"

I cleared my throat and then began. "I was just wondering how it felt to tell someone that you're attracted to them when you really weren't. Wouldn't that make them feel ugly?"

She looked back at her homework and pretended to keep working. "Shut up," she whispered.

"Is it fun to tell someone you love them, only to tell them later that they don't mean anything to you?"

She froze and gulped. "Shut up," she mumbled a bit louder.

"Is it funny to betray the one person that stuck with you through the hell you gave them?" I asked with a very stern tone.

"Shut up!" She said in a normal tone.

"Are you happy to finally be like John?"

She shoved me so hard that I almost fell out of my seat. Luckily, I gripped onto the table and got my bearings.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'll stop ruining your life if you stop ruining mine."

She stared at me for a few moments, glaring with her intense gaze. She finally looked back at her homework.

"Fine."

I nodded and stood up. I walked all the way back to Sasha and Gretchen, and I sat down where I sat earlier.

"What was that?"

"Eh, justice."

When we went to band I felt a bit lighter. I didn't have to worry about Dolly as much anymore, and that's all I wanted. I hate to say it, since she meant so much to me, but I want it to seem like we were never even friends. Never speaking again is my main goal, but I'm okay with anything close to that.

In band we practiced playing difficult songs. It was fun to finally get to show off my skills, too. I always knew I was a pretty good flute player, so showing it off was pretty fun. It was one of the things I was okay with.

After band I headed to civics. I was incredibly excited to see Triple D again. She was so funny and kind. Even though the substitute was nice and all, she wasn't very educated in the revolutionary war. In fact, she seemed to know more about the constitution, which was our upcoming unit ironically.

I walked in and smiled. I saw her after two weeks of not seeing her. She was a very tall woman with short hair. She was probably six feet and her hair was shorter than mine.

I sat down and got to work. Triple D showed us pictures from her trip. She had spent most of her time in Switzerland and Paris, but she also went to Germany. It seemed like she had a great time.

Then, she said to get into pairs. Dakota immediately left my side to be with her friends, so I went to the back of the class to Chelsea and sat with her. She was a good friend, even though I rarely talked to her. She was a huge fan of Doctor Who and Supernatural. She was also gorgeous. She had bright blonde hair that barely went past her ears. The tips of her hair were a dull punk from when she dyed her hair. She cut it though, and I really thought it suited her. She was a few inches taller than me and always wore very fashionable clothing. I would go for her, but...straight girls.

We had to do an activity with tic tac toe and Chelsea beat me twice, and I only won once, out of four games. I had a great time with it though!

After class, I met up with Dakota and we started walking upstairs.